Pokemon Snap 2!!!

NikoBellic

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
517459.jpg
[/IMG]

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

nicely photoshopped lol, would be a good game to have on the wii.

Nicely photoshopped indeed.

Honestly though Pokemon Snap was good for what it was, I downloaded it on VC and had it when I had N64. A Wii Version would work well with the controls and all that, they really should do a sequel.

Or some type of photography game would be good. I really like the scenary in some SSBB stage~ so I think it's possible for Wii : )

Nice job, not sure I'd buy unless it had... a hooking feature.. new, that is. o__o;;

Very nice shop job!

Pokemon Snap was far too short. I got bored a few weeks ago, sat down, and beat it in just a couple of hours. If they did make a sequel, they'd have to make it quite a bit longer.

That game was fun when it first come out but I agree with FatSamTAS7. It was a great game but it was mainly aimed at younger children. If they do make a sequel its probably gonna be aimed at younger children again cause I really dont see how it would be posible to aim a game like this at older crowds IMO.

Nicely done. Would be fun if the controls are good, like aiming the Wiimote pointer as the camera lens.

wow, awesome photoshop. *-* I would SO buy it. I think it has a lot of potential for the Wii controls; using the remote to aim at all of the new Pokemon would be awesome. I agree with Band geek; it would need to be a lot longer and more difficult to really capture most people's attention, myself included. :D

Back