Pokemon Stadium CHEATS!

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
Fuuuuuuuuuuudge!!! I was doing the Master Ball in the Prime Cup (Round 1). I had already used up my continues, one on the Gambler because of his freakin' Fissures, and two on the Final Battle already. I should've won the first attempt. My Rhydon took out Electrode with one Earthquake, then eventually took out Snorlax with Fissure. Mew was last, of course, and took out Rhydon and Hypno slowly after Mew continued to wake up from Hypnosis. Golduck was last and got paralyzed. I kept on using Ice Beam and got Mew down to about one hit from fainting and I got back-to-back paralysis. :mad5: Mew took Golduck down. Then after using my last continue, I had one last attempt at this. I switched Hypno with Raichu this time. I sent out Rhydon first and he sent out Arcanine. Arcanine dug a hole and attacked Rhydon with a critical hit but he survived. Arcanine went down with one Earthquake. Mew was sent out next and took out Rhydon with a Psychic hit. I sent out Raichu and used Thunder Wave but Mew used it, too. I used Thunder a few times and got Mew down to 37 HP. He switched to Snorlax and after a Double-Edge, took out Raichu. Golduck came out last and got paralyzed by Snorlax's Thunder that took out half of Golduck's health. After a couple turns, I just prayed that Ice Beam would freeze Snorlax and it did! A few more Ice Beams took the Sleeping Pokemon down. At this point, I'm feeling pretty good. Golduck has half of his life left but is paralyzed. Mew is down to 37 HP and is paralyzed. I figured Mew would still go first. I knew that Mew would use Psychic and I knew Golduck would survive it and granted he wasn't fully paralyzed, one Ice Beam would win it for me. So, Mew goes first and uses Psychic.........................................CRITICAL HIT! Golduck faints and I lose. WTF?

A FEW HOURS LATER...

The game still cheats but sometimes it's just bad luck. This time, it was good luck. I tried again and made it to the Final Battle. I only got 2 continues in this tournament and had to use them way before this battle. So I went in with one try and one try only. I changed Raichu to Pikachu because Thunderbolt hits more than Thunder does accuracy-wise. Pikachu didn't do a great job but was effective in this cup. I did not use him in this battle. I took Rhydon, Hypno, and Golduck. My opponent used Snorlax, Mew, and his own Rhydon. The first battle was between my Rhydon and his Snorlax. I used Earthquake and got it down to 22 HP and then he used Reflect which didn't do a thing because a second Earthquake took the big guy down. He sent Mew out next and went first with Psychic and got another freakin' critical hit and Rhydon fainted. *This happened in an earlier battle, too. My Rhydon fainted due to a critical hit from Psychic. I went to Golduck next and Mew paralyzed him. Of course. But like I said above, I prayed that Ice Beam would freeze Mew...and it did! After quite a few more Ice Beams, Mew fainted!!! Golduck was paralyzed but had full health and Hypno was still in stock. Rhydon was last up and I was pretty happy. I chose to use Bubblebeam but Rhydon went first and got a critical hit with Earthquake! I was angry. I said to myself, "If my Rhydon can faint due to Psychic, why not his?" I sent out Hypno and used Psychic, but it only took out a little more than half. Rhydon went back to Earthquake and everything got silent as I watched the health bar slowly run out. ................................. But then, it stopped! Hypno is alive! "Hypno, use Psychic!" Rhydon faints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I win!!!

Haha. I really wanted to beat this for a lot of reasons, one being to get the Doduo GB because I'm starting Yellow over after just starting a new game last week because I did not know about the Mew glitch and I want Mew. So I wanted to get the Doduo GB so I can speed the game up so I don't have to sit through the start of this game again. I never beat this game before because I only played when I was a little boy and when you were that age, how do you know what to do to win that game? Haha. Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:
Cheat again, why don't you? Tentacruel took out Mew with just Wrap. It never missed and he never switched moves. Cheat!

I have spent my entire day facing the Elite Four in Pokemon Stadium. Lorelei gave me the most trouble. Her Lapras was tough. I had to face her around ten times. I never had to have a rematch with Bruno or Agatha; Mew took care of them. Lance was challenging as well. I got to him many times but always got defeated. I finally got some luck, though. Venusaur's Razor Leaf took out Kangaskhan in two hits, to my surprise. I got really lucky when Blastoise's Ice Beam froze his Gyarados. After that happened, the battle was all mine! I beat them finally and took on my Rival right away and defeated him in my first try. :) I then beat the Great Ball in the Poke Cup. I have Ultra and Master Ball left and the Pika Cup, I think, and then Mewtwo and I finally will have beaten Round 1 for the first time! :)

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSS! OMFG! I was cruising through the Pika Cup. I had three continues going into the last battle. I had to use all three. For each battle, he used Dragonair, always put out first, followed by either Clefable, or Slowbro. I was on my final attempt. He sent out Dragonair, I sent out Squirtle because of Blizzard. He went first and Dragon Rage left Squirtle with 2 HP. I got off one Blizzard attack and it took out just more than half of Dragonair's HP. One more Rage and Squirtle was out. I sent out Nidoking next and took out Dragonair with Earthquake. He sent out Slowbro next and I knew he was going for to use Psychic so I switched to Starmie. Starmie took the Psychic hits and I was looking to use Thunder on Slowbro. Get this, Thunder missed three straight times. Slowbro used Tri Attack and Starmie held on with 1 HP. I was hoping for one more Thunder attempt but guess what, it missed! FOUR STRAIGHT TIMES! Ironic thing about it is during the tournament, it never missed for me. Starmie went down and I sent out Nidoking and one Psychic hit took him out. Un-fudging-believable. CHEAT!

FINALLY! I have won all the cups! I was on the fifth battle with no continues and I won. Then I won the next battle and the semi-final, also earning a continue. But I would not have to use it because I won the final battle on the first try. The Old Man sent out Dragonite first and I sent out Blastoise. He switched out to Jolteon and after one Ice Beam, I switched to Nidoking. One Earthquake took him out. Tauros came out and a battle between Strength and Earthquake took place. He took me out but I got Tauros down to low HP. Blastoise came out next and took out Tauros. Dragonite came out next and went down after two Ice Beams. What a great feeling! Mewtwo, here I come!

Back