Pokemon To Save Nintendo

allstar2b87

Allstar Mario Player
Jun 4, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
3201-2736-5122-4454
Billions of man-hours and dollars have been consumed by the hardware wars, but the deciding factor, according to one man, will be the Pokemon franchise.

Never mind classics like Mario, and don’t worry about whatever stuff is still in development. Nintendo will win the hardware wars because of Pokemon, said Tsunekazu Ishihara, CEO the Pokemon Company, during an interview with Gamespot.

I’ll tip my hat to Tom Ivan and leave you to shake your head in amazement, now. Have a good day.

haha..thats for all u pokemon fans...

I don't like pokemon but I don't hate it. I liked the old old gb games but I'm older now. Of course the CEO of the entire pokemon company is going to think his game is hot.

lmao..i personally am not a pokemon fan..i just liked the comment about how the CEO of pokemon thought his games were gunna "make or break" the Wii console for this generation

Wii - Every one I know wants/has one
Most arnt even interested in games

I think its winning

oh yeh....basically everyone i no has got a wii..wants to get a wii...i have a few friends that want to get a PS3..but they are still interested in the wii...because its something new...

The Pokemon game has alot of followers =]
Plus alot of people who buy PBR will then buy a DS and Diamon Pearl so they can interact. So Pokemon will win not Wii :p

Why does it suck ass? We're making fun of the CEO of pokemon because he thinks his game will make or break the wii. I'm sure 7,589,123 people didn't get a wii to play pokemon. (I pulled that number from nexgenwars.com)

allstar2b87 said:
Never mind classics like Mario, and don’t worry about whatever stuff is still in development. Nintendo will win the hardware wars because of Pokemon, said Tsunekazu Ishihara, CEO the Pokemon Company, during an interview with Gamespot.

Is this more proof that Nintendos target audience is 8 year old girls?

ciper said:
Is this more proof that Nintendos target audience is 8 year old girls?

pedobear6lp.jpg

Thats why Pedobear likes it

Joeleh said:
Yes, because only 8 year old girls buy pokemon. NOT =]

Its not meant to offend you but the largest market for Pokemon items happen to be preteen girls.

I still have my copy of Pokemon red with a naturally evolved gyarados witch has 3 different types of strong elemental attacks and one dragon type attack.

billions of man hours?
video games have been around for anywhere near 228,310 years......

The Pokemon series has always been Nintendo's biggest franchise since the beginning, so its no surprise that he made that comment. Whatever happens, I don't think Nintendo will ever abandon Pokemon.

Back