Pokemon WiiWare Title

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
pokemonfarm.jpg

Nintendo are taking this Wii Ware business seriously. At their Fall Press Conference today they announced a new Pokemon title for the service, called Pokemon Bokujyou. As in, Pokemon Farm. As in, the very raw essence of Pokemon. The point is that Pokefans can transfer their Pokemans (from Diamond or Pearl) to the Wii, and once there they can tend to them. Raise them. Perhaps even snuggle them, all on their very own Pokemon farm. Sounds idyllic. But looks a little...unsettling.

More news from the cappin' based on the big conference held by Nintendo.

Now all this WiiWare stuff was to be considered as a copy to the rival consoles own services such as xboxs live arcade. Nintendo are taking all this seriously and might be taking the whole xbox live arcade simple idea further with lucrative titles heading towards it such as final fantasy and the first party Pokemon bokujyou which breifly translates to Pokemon Farm.

The idea is simple, transfer your pokemon over to your wii (More Ds-Wii connectivity) and simply raise them on your farm with mii like characters. It looks like a nice little calm game, not much is known but hopefully we will get some updates on this prior to release.

Source

The WiiWare titles open up great opportunities for small-time developers to show off their talents, so I hope to see more and more original titles as well. Anyway, thanks for covering this. :)

MySims said:
im sorry... but what does Wiiware mean?

Wiiware is basically the american wii software channel that we have in europe.

It is the place to download special games (starting next year) or wii software/channels

u mean in the wii shop channel rite? just trying 2 make things clear.

kevn3000 said:
u mean in the wii shop channel rite? just trying 2 make things clear.

No, the shop channel is divided into two sections the wii software and the VC.

Will this be free like everybody votes?It should be free because they alredy got your cash for the pokemon game. There trying too make you buy the diamond or pearl game. If it costs points i'm not buying. Yea right. Looks pretty crappy. N64 look.

Fire Flower said:
Will this be free like everybody votes?It should be free because they alredy got your cash for the pokemon game. There trying too make you buy the diamond or pearl game. If it costs points i'm not buying. Yea right. Looks pretty crappy. N64 look.

It is most likely just a proto shot of early development of the game.

It will not be free, all WiiWare titles will go on sale for a small sum, same as virtual console.

Cpt.McCloud said:
No, the shop channel is divided into two sections the wii software and the VC.
the wii software 1 is called wiiware where u download things like the mp3 preview vid, internet channel and the ever1 votes channel

kevn3000 said:
the wii software 1 is called wiiware where u download things like the mp3 preview vid, internet channel and the ever1 votes channel

I wasnt the one asking, I know all this...

Shame that the european people have yet to receive metroid preview.

There havn't been any wiiwares that charged wii points. Beides the internet that used too be free. Probably is going too cost some cash though. Hopfully 200. ( that's how much I have left over. )

Fire Flower said:
There havn't been any wiiwares that charged wii points. Beides the internet that used too be free. Probably is going too cost some cash though. Hopfully 20. ( that's how much I have left over. )

The WiiWare 'games' have yet to be sent out, but I am sure they will cost a fair amount of points.

Back