DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
No decent colours left it seems

(I was looking for a "Link Pikachu" thing)

[video=youtube;VzO6J981nAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzO6J981nAw[/video]

This looks awesome, as a Pokemon fan,Im really excited for a new Generation always. I like the graphics a lot, Im glad they used the models. Fennekin so far is my favorite starter though Froakie is close second. I like that "X" legend too. I seriously can't wait for more news about this.

Ha
I still need to get Black and White 2
Sooooooo lazy

Pokémon is changing so fast, graphics wise. I don't like that kind of jump.

Last edited:
I think the graphics are great. I'm a bit foswa that it's a new generation already, and I don't like the starters aside from the frog, but it'll probably grow on me like Gen V did. Looking forward to new info.

Wait... wut? No Ruby/Saphire remakes? All new Pokemon? I haven't even completed the Gen V Pokedex! The graphics are cool... But I liked the comical appearance... And why X and Y?

Why would they even bother? I say another gen 1 remake, or even a true gen 3 (meaning right after the events of gen 2 with travel to Kento and Johto)
....w....what....?

MR, there should never be another Gen I remake. I know you're a Genwunner, but be logical here. Kanto has been in every gen, has had a remake already. Explain your reasoning or I will shrug off your seemingly silly opinion without further thought.

And they'd bother because people actually want a Gen III remake. More money.

And what do you mean by "a true gen III"? What's wrong with Hoenn?

Last edited:
Back