Pokemon X/Y

No problemo
Yeah, I agree with that.

Xerneas just seems like another copy of Sawsbuck/Stantler/Cobalion. I think we have enough deer-looking Pokemon for a while.
Eh, I wouldn't do that far, but I still don't like it much.

Yveltal looks pretty cool if you ask me.

magikarp_second-1.jpg

Oh sorry, i'm thinking of my idea with swarm and endure :p.

That sounds like a terrible idea...

Xerneas just seems like another copy of Sawsbuck/Stantler/Cobalion.

... No, not really. Stantler is obviously lame, but there's nothin' wrong with Sawsbuck or Cobalion in regards t' bein' copypasta designs. Nor Xerneas, not that I at all care for it.

Still don't see a problem with that.

magikarp_second-1.jpg

RockerWeeaboo agrees, yeah?

SplashKingThat sounds like a terrible idea...QUOTE said:
Say what u want but my ideas have all worked and have gotten me to where I am today!

4th best pokemon vgc player from the UK from last year. And 2nd best on the battle terminal!

P.S i'll be able to brawl 2morow, so pm me if u ned me 2 ad u!

Say what u want but my ideas have all worked and have gotten me to where I am today!

I don't see how Swarm X-Scissor is more appealing than Technician Bullet Punch... Which if it is a better moveset, it's not a surprise I don't get it since I play(ed back in the day) Smogon OU, not VGC. So do tell, what's so great 'bout a Swarm-boosted X-scissor which pales in comparison to Swarm-boosted Megahorn from a Heracross anyways?

Well I tended to use it with a fire move that hits everything on the field, then I find that the opponenet aims for the weak pokemon with a fast poskemon, that's when protect comes in to allow a second fire attack. Then comes the tatical switch of scizor to aerodactyl. There's even more to this idea but it's all to tatical and i'll need to find my prezentation on it.

Back