Pokemon X/Y

Suicune might get a mega considering it had it's own game, or maybe Entei because he had his own movie, or even more interesting would be Mega Unown (Hidden Powers).

Mega Arcanine needs to be a thing considering its already the Legendary Pokémon.
Wonder what would happen if they added a super buffed Mega Eevee?

Yes to Mega Arcanine. What are the odds, since Mewtwo had mega forms, of a Mega Mew?

I had an awesome ability for an ability for Mega Swalot. It could be called Mega Acid (preferably something better) or something, and what it would do is make poison-type attacks have their type effectiveness reversed. This means that mega Swalot's poison-type attacks would be super effective against Ghost, Ground, Poison, Rock, and Steel types, and not very effective against Grass and Fairy types. This would, ironically, make poison a really good attacking type for Mega Swalot, and it fits the Pokedex descriptions that claim its stomach acid can dissolve anything. Sure, it's not very effective against grass and fairy types, but it's not like most of those would be able to touch mega swalot anyways. The new ability to viably mono attack makes a rest talk set way more viable, so a good set idea might be Rest/Sleep Talk/Sludge Bomb/Stockpile.

Yes to Mega Arcanine. What are the odds, since Mewtwo had mega forms, of a Mega Mew?
I'm not sure...

Suicune might get a mega considering it had it's own game, or maybe Entei because he had his own movie, or even more interesting would be Mega Unown (Hidden Powers).

Mega Arcanine needs to be a thing considering its already the Legendary Pokémon.
Yeeees to Mega Unown. Poor Unown hasn't been ANYTHING more than a collection sidequest, battle wise it makes Luvdisc look like Kyogre. I don't believe it's even appeared in a game since generation IV. Perhaps Mega Unown could simply be a group of Unown. The game does state that a strange power emerges if there's multiple Unown. They'd need either a super awesome ability, or a BST boost of more than 100. Both, possibly.

Last edited:
2. Sharpedo

70/170/60/115/40/105

Garchomp loses Speed to obtain base 170 Atk, Sharpedo gains 10 base Speed.

No bias here!

Suicune might get a mega considering it had it's own game, or maybe Entei because he had his own movie

The same could be said for most-every legendary, so I wouldn't count on it.

even more interesting would be Mega Unown (Hidden Powers).

Interesting indeed. Since Unown can only know one move, perhaps it's Mega Evolution would temporarily learn three (signature?) moves. Perhaps it's ability could be that Hidden Power always has STAB, and is always super effective.

I can see a Mega Eevee havin' a sort of exclusive Protean-like ability that allows it to change (Mega) evolution every turn, but I don't know how it'd work...

What are the odds, since Mewtwo had mega forms, of a Mega Mew?

I can't imagine a Mew bein' all-that mega lol. Don't think it'l happen either, but who knows. Mew's lore as bein' the ancestor of most-every Poke could lead to some very interesting Mega evolution possibilities.

He's offering one to me. I can give you guys some, but not for a small price..... *cough* Shiny Rayquaza *cough*

Oh yeah, and my friend says the Ditto is Japanese too. Neosquid if you're interested. Competitively-viable Shinies are the best Shinies.

He's offering one to me. I can give you guys some, but not for a small price..... *cough* Shiny Rayquaza *cough*

not sure if srs

Also, I already have a *Ditto.

Oh yeah, and my friend says the Ditto is Japanese too. Neosquid if you're interested. Competitively-viable Shinies are the best Shinies.

They really ain't worth the effort IMO. 'Least, last I checked the Masuda method + Shining Charm still doesn't make your odds all-that great.

I'm interested, Traggy.

They really ain't worth the effort IMO. 'Least, last I checked the Masuda method + Shining Charm still doesn't make your odds all-that great.

If the Shiny Charm boosts the rate for Masuda breeding, it'll be 1/>1000, which could be worse. It could be something as low as 1/~700

Edit: How about that. If Crobat and Noivern weren't absurdly similar in stats as it is, apparently Noibat and Zubat have the exact same stats, just with the offensive stats switched. Totally intentional.

Last edited:
I can see a Mega Eevee havin' a sort of exclusive Protean-like ability that allows it to change (Mega) evolution every turn, but I don't know how it'd work...
That actually sounds like an awesome idea. Maybe Eevee should transform to the various stages when using a move of that type, or maybe not. Either way Eevee has some mega potential.

Yeeees to Mega Unown. Poor Unown hasn't been ANYTHING more than a collection sidequest, battle wise it makes Luvdisc look like Kyogre. I don't believe it's even appeared in a game since generation IV. Perhaps Mega Unown could simply be a group of Unown. The game does state that a strange power emerges if there's multiple Unown. They'd need either a super awesome ability, or a BST boost of more than 100. Both, possibly.
Yeah I was thinking or something like that. By combining Unown you get different range of Hidden Powers and each one does more damage giving Unown the best Special Coverage of all Pokémon (that is actually usable in battle, Smeargle).

Interesting indeed. Since Unown can only know one move, perhaps it's Mega Evolution would temporarily learn three (signature?) moves. Perhaps it's ability could be that Hidden Power always has STAB, and is always super effective.
I like this idea too.

My friend claims to have a Shiny 6 IV Ditto (that he got from his friend on YouTube). LIES.
I want one please

Back