Pokemon X/Y

Quartzis is....okay. Sableye still has more style, despite not looking as badass. Diador is just ridiculous though.

What Pokemon do you guys wanna see? I'm hoping mostly for a giant squid. A narwhal, sea urchin, housefly (I don't like them but I think they need a Pokemon), and some other stuff would be nice too.

Rotom already is a toaster.

... Oven.

I want t' see a new type. Nothin' shakes up the metagame like that.

I think they should add more double-typed Pokemon. (Like Palkia, and its Dragon/Water type.) Oh, and they should add a Dragon/Ghost soon. And maybe add a Diamond-typed Pokemon...that may be going overboard, with the new types.

The next Pokemon game removes water types.

Discuss.

Magikarp will simply become Dragon type. As for that shitty bass and shark, well...

On a more serious note, removing a type would cause a far more drastic shift in the metagame than adding one would. Imagine, Rock/Ground types bein' useful since the other type was removed. Aside from (possibly) boosting the effectiveness of said dual types, it'd completely change how Pokemon like Tyranitar and Swampert are used, depending on which type goes.

EDIT: Ninja'd...

I think they should add more double-typed Pokemon. (Like Palkia, and its Dragon/Water type.)

There're plenty'a dual-type Pokes introduced every generation lol. 'Course there'l be more.

Oh, and they should add a Dragon/Ghost soon.

... Giratina.

And maybe add a Diamond-typed Pokemon...that may be going overboard, with the new types.

Aye, most definitely goin' too far. We don't need another "earthly" type since we've already got both Rock 'n Ground. I can only imagine a "Diamond" type would too strongly resemble either'a those or Steel.

Last edited:
The next Pokemon game removes water types.Discuss.
Whoa, hold it right there. I did not hear about this. When has this been announced? I need to look this up. Explain to me this, somebody. I have a 3DS and I'm not understanding why'd they remove such a important type.

What if they added, like, space type? Just think about it. Deoxys and Rayquaza, Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable, Musharna/Munna, Lunatone and Solrock, [Don't forget most pink pokemon that evolve from a moon stone, I still don't know why they do that...) plus a new, at minimum 100 'mons. (I'm not saying 100 space types, I'm saying that's the smallest Pokedex they can make.) Plus they could make moves like cosmic power or moonlight space type... But sunny day would be pushing it... I'm just saying space/meteor type has potential in Pokemon...

"Space", as in everythin' beyond earth, ain't really applicable to be a whole type. In a way it would make more sense for a 'Mon like Deoxys, but I don't feel it'd fit in well. Outer space can't really be pinned as elemental in nature (Fire, Electric) or physical matter (Steel, Grass). Don't feel like it'd makes sense as a categorical type like Fighting, Dark or Dragon neither. Furthermore, types usually aren't decided by where a Pokemon comes from or lives moreso than why it lives there. For example, Water types aren't classified as such just 'cause they live in a body of water. Palkia sure as **** doesn't live in water, yet it's got Water typing.

The only new thing that would ever work as a type is light. Everything else won't work.

Back