Pokemon Yellow

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
i just started playing my Pokemon Yellow game again. The new Pokemon games are not as good as the first 3 (Blue, Red and yellow)

Anyone else play any of their old games?

Yeah, they're my favortite...the new Pokemon games are heading downhill in my opinion. The old games are what started it all, that's why the old games have my vote/respect.

I never understood Pokemon Yellow, but I own Blue and Red. I haven't taken them out in ages, maybe I should give it another go.

What was yellow I had red it was the only GBC game I had

i love yellow, that and gold are the only pokemon games i ever got. i wish i was able to use it to play on the new pokemon game for wii, because i've trained like all 141 of my pokemon up to L 100. (includes mew, used the glitch)

i remember them that was the only thing i had on my gameboy colour

which pokemon did you pick at the start

i picked charmelion

Yellow was a great game haven't played any pokemon games in ages Crystal was the last game I got, that was about when I got over pokemon. Yellow was a very uniquie game at the time, enjoyed it thourhgly and am considering getting Diamond purely cause pokemon online well that's something you would've dreamed of if you've ever used a link cable.

con77 said:
i remember them that was the only thing i had on my gameboy colour

which pokemon did you pick at the start

i picked charmelion

in yellow, you get pikachu, and you find the other 3 throughout the game. yellow had fixed most of the bugs except for the mew glitch, (no missing no) and had a team rocket subplot. its all coming back to me now. hey, i might get the new pokemon game........................................... NOT. (cudos to Sacha Baron Cohen, aka Borat)

FWELR said:
in yellow, you get pikachu, and you find the other 3 throughout the game. yellow had fixed most of the bugs except for the mew glitch, (no missing no) and had a team rocket subplot. its all coming back to me now. hey, i might get the new pokemon game........................................... NOT. (cudos to Sacha Baron Cohen, aka Borat)

oh yea i remember you had no choice in yellow only in blue and red

I still play my old copy of blue.
I also play silver once and a while, but not as much, I think I might go through it again sometime though.
I didn't really like ruby much, I think that it was much worse than the others.
but the first generation is the best, silver/gold is just as good, but because it had already been done in red/blue is didn't have as much impact on me.

i still have all of my pokemon, red, blue, yellow, silver, sapphire, ruby and leaf green. and am planning to get diamond and pearl both next month.

i remember playing blue when it first came out and thought it was really really awesome. after that i was hooked. I loved all the old ones and still pop them into my GBA every once and a while. But right now I'm TRYING to get all 386 of my pokemon to level 100 so I can transfer them over to pearl and diamond when it comes out.

They'll probably have some fail safe in there though, where you have to work your way up to being able to do that. Like with the time machine.

Last edited:
my first pokemon game
it was awesome. i wish i have the game now(i borrowed my homestay's)

Yellow was my first Pokemon game, then I got Silver/Gold. What GREAT video games! Good times. I wish I could find my old pencil box filled with GB games! I had like 40 games in there, and my younger brother lost it :(.

Back