Pokemon Yellow

The Ruby And Saphire franchise was cool, and Gold and Silver was too. i want to see a Pokeman game with ALL of them in it, nut just the new ones of the time and a few old ones, cmon

Tails McCloud~ said:
The Ruby And Saphire franchise was cool, and Gold and Silver was too. i want to see a Pokeman game with ALL of them in it, nut just the new ones of the time and a few old ones, cmon

lol snorlax vs wobbafet what a match that would be

Meh, Wobb SUX, will Pearl n Diamond have all in it, or follow the rest of the franchise?

The closest thing to your idea was in Leaf Green/Fire Red/Emerald.

The numbered islands have Pokemon from Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Last edited:
What? I didnt get that last part, please re-type in english.

I can't play my red or blue version. Only reason is that I let my friend borrow them a few days ago and they were thrown in the washing machine. Bleh. The catridge is ruined. :[
I still play Yellow. Simply amazing.

yellow, red and blue were the best. I agree, as more games get made they are goin downhill eg: the elite 4 in ruby saphire are way 2 easy were as in red, yellow etc they are a challenge

Pokemon Yellow was my first GBC game and I got the yellow handheld to match..I think it was for my 11th birthday or something so like 6 years ago..I've lost it now though. It was good except it was near impossible to defeat Brock when I first played lol I didn't understand type advantages n stuff. I still like the new games though, Emerald is really good and I bet D/P will be even better!

have you guys ever heard of the green version, only came out in asia. Wasn't all that special, about the same as red/blue/yellow.

~Rival

The originals were the best IMO.
I remember I got red,blue and yellow at the same time, I got addicted to red and i wouldnt put it down untill i done everything then i thought i would have a advantage in blue because of my good pokemon in red. I ended up not doing so well as i couldnt control most of the pokemon that i got from my red, I think i might put some of the pokemon back on red and try blue again:smilewinkgrin: . Yellow, i never really got into it, I'll try it form the start too. Gold/silver were great. After i done gold and silver i didnt like pokemon, The orginal pokemon from red,blue,yellow,gold,silver were the best.
I used to love the tv show, i watched the orginal show with pokemon from red,blue and yellow then i never really watched the next group of pokemons tv and but i remember watching the odd group of episodes from the ones after gold and silver. I only saw the first pokemon movie. Isnt Pokemon still on tv this time under the title 'battle frontier' I think its went to far now. :(

Back