pokemon you hate

bln_f said:
I didn't compare stats.

I thought:There both water types, they bothy are the evolved form of another pokemon, and there both easy to get.

Thats hardly a comparison at all then isn't it?
Most all pokemon are easy to get (Im a breeder, they all are realitivity easy to aquire), and most pokes have some evolution.
Before you completely compare things to each other keep in mind what we are talking about. Stats (I usually look at base stat sets, smaller numbers and easier to work with), move pools, are verry important to concider

Strype McClaine said:
Thats hardly a comparison at all then isn't it?
Most all pokemon are easy to get (Im a breeder, they all are realitivity easy to aquire), and most pokes have some evolution.
Before you completely compare things to each other keep in mind what we are talking about. Stats (I usually look at base stat sets, smaller numbers and easier to work with), move pools, are verry important to concider
When I meant easy to get I meant common.

It doesn't really matter any more. Let's drop the whole bad comparosin thing.

All the kool pokemon where in the 1st and 2nd Gen. My team of kool guys.

atcqt5.png

there is a pokemon that u find the Great Marsh it is grass type looks like a scarecrow thats the one i hate i think his name starts with C

HULK2020 said:
i hate luvdic, dunsparce and shukle useless pokemon they need to add something 4 them if there's 5th Genration

Shuckle usesless???????? :yikes:

I wonder if you can beat at least one of the pokes on my team... I will send first the useless shuckle...

I hate Garchomp... it's so ugly... and everybody has one... I always KO them by one hit without getting touched,
Also hate tyranitar... same reason above (and I started hating him on the Anime, when team Rocket released their Arbok and Weezing to help ekans and koofings due a hunter and he's stupid tyranitar

deity_link said:
I hate pokemon 252 thourgh to however many there are. The original 151 pokemon were my favourite the next 100 were pretty cool, but now its just ridiculous.

couldnt agree more with you man

I love all Pokémon...no matter how much they suck *looks at Dunsparce*.

I don't have a Pokémon that i could say "yea, i really don't like you". but i do have one that for some reason, pops into my head every time i read a thread like this.

Dunsparce.

I don't HATE you. But I see no real purpose for you to exist. You're just kind of there. A filler perhaps? or maybe the creators were playing a practical joke on us? i don't know for sure. but even though I love all Pokémon....just. Dunsparce....you are dumb.

Master777 said:
I love all Pokémon...no matter how much they suck *looks at Dunsparce*.

I don't have a Pokémon that i could say "yea, i really don't like you". but i do have one that for some reason, pops into my head every time i read a thread like this.

Dunsparce.

I don't HATE you. But I see no real purpose for you to exist. You're just kind of there. A filler perhaps? or maybe the creators were playing a practical joke on us? i don't know for sure. but even though I love all Pokémon....just. Dunsparce....you are dumb.

Dunsparce, now, is fairly useless, however, before their was togakiss, dunsparce was the haxx-amon. Para-flinching everything into utter annoyance.
HOWEVER togakiss outclasses dunsparce all day long.

Back