Pokemon/Yugioh on the Wii

Youma

soon Wii shall arrive!
Nov 23, 2006
this may sound a little bit dumb/childish but both yugioh and pokemon are addictive games. On the GC there was pokemon gale of darkness (kinda shonky but a good try for a true 3d pokemon game) and not too long ago a yugioh game on the DS. I was wondering if anyone has heard whether or not there will be some pokemon or yugioh games released on the Wii :D

04bBDriver said:
hope this answers your ??'s
now lets hope it gets here

you can pull players from your DS Diamond or Pearl game

YouTube - Pokemon Wii
dont forget Pokemon Revolution, which you can play through your DS w/ pearl/diamond via wifi, so yer opponents wont know that much of what you got up yer sleeve for a battle.... Im excited

ah thanks, my mind is now at ease :D

Poke Rev is gonna be sweet for online, I've admitted countless times that I love Pokemon, that is the games, however, I hate the show. I really can't wait for Pearl/Diamond. :D

thats the big thing isnt it, pokemon online, not as in an mmorpg (although despite the limited size of the game environment the variety of strategies and team/move combos are nearly limitless and the amount of in game collecting to be done does rival that of a good mmorpg) but as a battling game, hopefully someday players will be able to roam the same environment in real time but until then being able to raise an uber team and challenge other humans over the net would rock :D

so true, I havent bought into the pokemon franchise since... gold and silver? but yeah, I might just have to go out and get the whole DSlite/Pearl and Pokemon Rev. combo!

only thing that needs a change is the generic little sprite that u use to wonder around the pokemon world :p

Lol, what do you expect? I mean you get shrunk, you can't add detail to a 2 1/2 cm. high character....

D/P is gonna be PIMP, Rev will be awsome too. It'll be really cool considering they'll all be online, and has anyone played pokemon ranger? If so is it good?

thers going to be pokemon battle revolution on the WII and thats online but nothing about YU-GI-OH ....yet

Back