Pokemon

UKResist said:
Which game would you recommend, i dont like pokemon so i aint no fan but i like to play it for the battles and the searchin around for fights and beta weapons..
Is there 1 were u can play online against other people.

could u post screenshots of the ingame please

if you "like to play it for the battles and the searchin around for fights" and such, doesnt that mean you like pokemon?

Maybe he likes to fight in the game but doesn't like the cutesy monters and monotonous music...maybe that's what he meant, I dunno

dude, either way, i dont think it matters. pokemon is a great RPG. there are endless combinations for parties, and you have to have a good grip on what youre doing and plan ahead with your party, or else youll never make it. the only reason why people think its gay is becuase of the media and everything theyve done with it i.e. cartoons, stuffed animals, toys, etc.

hellbentformaiden said:
if you "like to play it for the battles and the searchin around for fights" and such, doesnt that mean you like pokemon?

i dont like Pokemon, I dont no there names or there powers. i just like the 1 on 1 battles between friends and this game will do the trick.

I dont like pokemon but i like the game. i dont no either lol I onli want the game 2 battle other with, **** i aint no pokemon crazy kid

MysticGohan said:
it cant be a killer if the thing that its killing is already dead (Pokemon)
A franchise that has out sold many series for over 10 years is dead? Plus the anime they made and all the merchandise they've sold. I think Pokémon is very much alive.

Pokèmon isn't even close to dying out. Check out the site under my name for a wonderful poke experience.

its only alive because of the new Pokemon fans i was one when i was little and now i think its gay... the whole "Pokemon series" is running off of little kids....

MysticGohan said:
its only alive because of the new Pokemon fans i was one when i was little and now i think its gay... the whole "Pokemon series" is running off of little kids....

And u were once 1 of them Kids,

well im 20 and i've just preorderd the new pokemon game, coz 2me i looks like the onli good battle game out

Old Pokemon Games > New

Maybe i was just a little kid playing pokemon red, but i used enjoy it much more then the new ones.

Many people say they hate Pokemon games, but I bet anyone a lot more will buy the games especially with Wi-fi. We loved them without Online play and now it has online play so it should be fun

Back