pokemon

Assuming you mean Battle Revolution....... Yes it should be ready straight out of the box. However if you look at the problems that Europe had with Mario Strikers then it may not be a smooth launch.....

ya i do mean battle revolution so right when i pull it out of the box i can right away just put it in and play online?

well, most likely.

what he means is that it might lag a bit and have some minor tech issues.

...but besides that yes.

As long as your wii is connected online and you have a stable connection you should be fine.

Stranger said:
well, most likely.

what he means is that it might lag a bit and have some minor tech issues.

...but besides that yes.

As long as your wii is connected online and you have a stable connection you should be fine.

alright thanks

In theory.....yes. In practise......well, don't be holding your breath! There were major problems with server access in Europe as everyone tried to go online on the first evening. And...... you do have a DS? If not you will find yourself at a disadvantage. Battle Revolution does not (apparently) allow you to train, evolve or develop your team very much......

captainff said:
In theory.....yes. In practise......well, don't be holding your breath! There were major problems with server access in Europe as everyone tried to go online on the first evening. And...... you do have a DS? If not you will find yourself at a disadvantage. Battle Revolution does not (apparently) allow you to train, evolve or develop your team very much......

**** so i have to train like all my pokemon before i can even be any good online cuz i dont have a ds. so im pretty much ****ed.

captainff said:

from what info has been released, we know that your character is given a thing called a "rental pass". So that you may "borrow" pokemon that are randomly generated by the game. So you wont get awesome pokemon by renting (the rentals are one time and every time you rent you get new pokemon, so you cant train rentals).

What you have to realize, is that platform pokemon games (not the ones for handhelds) are basically shitty games in general.

Sorry, but its the truth.

Console pokemon games have, and most likely never will be more than a way to import your pokemon from the handhelds and play/battle them in full 3D.

what I'm saying is, dont get your hopes up kid.

This game wont be all that you have imagined it to be.

from what info has been released, we know that your character is given a thing called a "rental pass". So that you may "borrow" pokemon that are randomly generated by the game. So you wont get awesome pokemon by renting (the rentals are one time and every time you rent you get new pokemon, so you cant train rentals).

Are you serious? I have to either buy it for $50.00 or get a sh*tty new pokemon each time I rent it. ****! I was excited for that game. I am not buying PBR for $50.00 unless I hear something extremely great and new about it at the last minute. :sick:

Back