Pokemon

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
I'm hoping that Pokemon Stadium(2) make it to the Virtual Console. Anyone else?

Yeah sure.w/e nah lol. I remember that game, it was fun back in the day.

I mean both games which is why 2 is in ().

I believe they not going to do it. Because all the pokemon fans playing the new games and there no way to hook the old Gameboy games to a wii. The main part of Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2 is battle in 3D with your own pokemon. All the retail Pokemon are weak and stuff. Also After beating the game yo get a Pokemon you can trade over to the Pokemon Red and blue. So cut half of it out and what you get is nothing, but battle with sorry pokemon that can't even get pasted round 1.

Sorry, but I think it not coming out for the wii because it be a no good on the wii like it was on the 64 with the other Pokemon games like RBY and GSC.

the 6th gym is in saffron city. the gym leaders are meant to go as follows
Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine and then Giovanni.

The gym towns are as follows (if you go by beating the gym leaders in order)
Pewter, Cerulean, Vermillion, Celadon, Fushia, Saffron, Cinnabar Island then Viridian.

Hope that helps

there was a guy asking where to find the next gym on here when i posted it and my friend saw it as well. and what weird is that message is now gone as well as a post of mine in another thread.

I've been playing Pokemon Stadium a lot lately, trying to complete the Cups and the Gym Leaders because guess what. I never have done it before! I played the game when I was a little boy so I didn't know what I was doing. I know everything that happens when you beat the game but it's time I experience it for myself! Then I move on to Pokemon Stadium 2!

Back