poo

pauljmuk

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
is it just mine, or do all uk wiimotes have the word 'poo' printed on the left side?

poo and wii on the same console... holy moly...

222620.jpg

Lol yeah, it does.

Man I got too much time on my hands... I haven't really.. my journal and my final prints for photography has to be in 2moro, and I've lost my memory stick with my finals on (the only copy) plus there's about 6 pages to go into my journal on there. Oh happy days..

yeah my wiimote has the word poo on the left hand side as well , it reads FCC ID:pOO-WC45, hey i just noticed it reads WC as well! :eek:

poo, honestly. wow just wow. I only though they had subliminal messages in disney movies.

American remotes have it too.

What the heck led you to notice that?

surfinrach90 said:
222620.jpg

Lol yeah, it does.

Man I got too much time on my hands... I haven't really.. my journal and my final prints for photography has to be in 2moro, and I've lost my memory stick with my finals on (the only copy) plus there's about 6 pages to go into my journal on there. Oh happy days..

I study photography too, and let me tel you there is nothing worse than losing ANY prints. All my digital are backup'ed on 3 mediums. Internal Hard Drive, External Drive and DVD. I make 2 copies of all hard copies. And especially dark room chemical prints I make 2 or 3 of each. takes longer but Ive had too many bad experiences losing prints :mad2:

Crap, i thought everyone knew this...

It was a joke from Nintendo... they figured that because it was a Wii they had to make Poo's... and because the remote looked like one (kinda, sorta... not really... they thought it did........)

WolfpacSnakepit said:
Crap, i thought everyone knew this...

It was a joke from Nintendo... they figured that because it was a Wii they had to make Poo's... and because the remote looked like one (kinda, sorta... not really... they thought it did........)

yeah right like you REALLY knew this.
Not tryin to flame but i have a HARD time believing that you considered this to be common knowledge. (I can hear Dwight from "the office" saying the above quote lol). It would sound like this :

Dwight from THE OFFICE said:
Holy Crap Micheal, i thought everyone knew this...

It was a joke from Nintendo... they figured that because it was a Wii they had to make Poo's... and because the remote looked like one, well at least that what they said, but its TRUE. PERIOD, END OF STORY. And if you don't believe me, then you can ask my Sensai.

wiiCrazy said:
yeah right like you REALLY knew this.
Not tryin to flame but i have a HARD time believing that you considered this to be common knowledge. (I can hear Dwight from "the office" saying the above quote lol). It would sound like this :

he was being sarcastic. its called product code. POO stands for something, just not sure what.

American Wii remotes have a similar label with the same FCC ID code in the battery compartment.

wiimote02sm.jpg

Just an FYI to Americans, "WC" stands for "water closet", an old word commonly used throughout all English speaking countries, with the exception of the US after the early to mid 20th century, for which majority of Americans refer to as a restroom.

Last edited:
Back