Poor Graphics on Wii!

It's a shame that the Wii is a lot more limited in what it can do with First Person Shooters than the PS3 and 360 because I think the nunchuk/wiimote arrangement suits a FPS brilliantly.

UkranianTractor said:
It's a shame that the Wii is a lot more limited in what it can do with First Person Shooters than the PS3 and 360 because I think the nunchuk/wiimote arrangement suits a FPS brilliantly.

It does. Reviewers are saying that once you get the hang of it, it is more accurate than a mouse and keybaord combo... which is completely logical considering you are the one actually pointing at whatever you want to shoot instead of relying on a scaled motion to do it for you.

ABC said:
Whoa, those are some bold comments. Do you even own a 360 and have you played a Ps3?
no my friend has a 360 and have never tried the PS3 i only looked at some game footage

From what I have seen, read, and played, the Wii has graphics equivilant to the xBox.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
And I have made Comparisons....
1. COD 2 : Big Red One (G-CUBE) VS. COD3 (WII)
2. SSBB (WII) VS. SSBM (G-CUBE)
3.Super Mario Sunshine (G-CUBE) VS. Super Mario Galaxy (WII)
1.http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1719/comparisonre9.png
2.http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3702/comparison2cu1.png
3.http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/226/comparison3bf2.png
Didnt make them into images because they're to big :(

I wish I could say that I see a difference but I can't!

UkranianTractor said:
Do you even know what you are talking about, everyone who has played FPS with the Wii says at first its a little wierd but then they never want to go back to a normal controller, I think developers just need to get better with thier programming to give players more options for settings then it will be perfect, which may actually be the case when full versions are actually released. and how is it more limited than the 360 or PS3 in gameplay aspects?

UkranianTractor said:
Can't see much, if any, difference. The screenshots are from different tracks for a start.

okay now that was just a bad excuse... you can definately see a difference. you said "can't see much, if any, difference." you can't even see the difference in the colors? i know that isn't a huge and important difference but you can't even see that?

If you cant see a difference in any of those, then I honestly dont think you should be complaining about them

ghghgh14702 said:
Do you even know what you are talking about, everyone who has played FPS with the Wii says at first its a little wierd but then they never want to go back to a normal controller, I think developers just need to get better with thier programming to give players more options for settings then it will be perfect, which may actually be the case when full versions are actually released. and how is it more limited than the 360 or PS3 in gameplay aspects?

Yeah I do know what I'm talking about. 2 points:

1) I didn't argue with the fact that the wii controller is cool.

2) I didn't say it was limited in gameplay aspects. But can you see the Wii being able to run Gears of War? No because it doesn't have the graphical power. So it is limited graphically. And graphics can add to the experience. Gears of War combined with the wiimote and nunchuk could be awesome.

Granted, graphics add to the experiance. But the Wii realy isn't lacking in graphics. It's not AMAZING like the PS3 and 360 are, but it has the graphics of a PS2/ xBox. I see nothing wrong with that at all. It doesn't hurt my eyes to look at them, and it doesn't look bad either. I played excite truck at gamestop the other day, one of the worst graphics for the Wii, and it was still about a PS2 game.

Back