Portal

delta38

Your such a wii-tard
Dec 16, 2007
australia
Wii Online Code
2851-8843-3639-7232
i think the half life game, portal thats featured in the orange box would be a great game to bring out on the Wii, they could do alot with the controlls, like the wiimote could control where u open portals nd stuff nd the numchuck can be used to walk and close portals? lol. thats just my opinion that i hope comes true :smilewinkgrin:

yeah i wouldnt care how much itd cost, it would be worth the money if it does come out, but i highly doubt it will.

I think I saw somewhere (couldn't be bothered looking it up) that the makers of the game saw how much support there was for portal on the wii after a rumor went around the internet and they didn't want to rule anything out

so there could be a posability that they will release it for wii.... ill look into that rumor.

heres what i found on a site,

While the Microsoft Xbox 360, PC gaming public are currently enjoying the brilliant Orange Box for their systems (PS3 owners join in the fun in November), it might seem like the Nintendo Wii is missing out on all the fun. However, rumour has it that this might be about to change. No, the complete Orange Box set won’t be on its way to the console, but the package’s brilliant little first-person puzzle-platformer Portal could be.

Game Guru 101 reports that the head honchos at developer Valve are currently contemplating briging Portal to the Nintendo Wii, complete with brand new levels and to take advantage of the machine’s motion sensing control.

Last edited:
Yeah. Fer sure. Anything first person with the Wiimote sensitivity is instantly made funner in my opinion. It could give you control that the PC couldn't, and realism.

They'd would have to bring out the entire box or make portal a lot longer!

Because I wouldnt buy it alone for the standard price! You can complete that game in an afternoon!

lol. even if its like, a downloadable game from the wii with wiipoints or what ever.. i wouldnt know i dont have a wii yet, im getin 1 for xmas, thats why i joined these forums

I mean... Portal is the most enginuitive thing I've ever seen in game. It's genius. It would probably be WAY too large for Wii points.
Chances are like a 20 dollar game:p

im geting it for 20 bucks off steam for my computer, cant wait!

Soulja boy tellem. Spammity spam spam. Well... I'm sticking with my Free WoW, Halo, and Quake 3 Arena!

Portal On Wii
cimg0566in4.jpg

lol, "Portal on Wii"

Anyway, I didn't find Portal all that great. Its a nice puzzle game, but nothing I would buy alone. I played it for maybe 2 hrs, maybe a little less. I havent finished it and probably wont.

Back