Possable two more consoles on the VC

sagema said:
I'm not sure about the MSX. There may be no market for it in the USA. Remember some consoles and PC games sold better in certain regions of the world. The Dreamcast did awful in Japan and great in the USA. The Xbox did awful in Japan and drastically better in the USA. Ragnarok Online does better in South Korea. I could go on and on. I think it'll be the Sega CD and Saturn. The Jaguar, and 3D0 are possible, but they both have a very limited library of profitable games.

Nintendo has combined Turbo Duo into the TG-16 section, another thing to consider.

Well this is the Japanese VC we're talking about, and of course the MSX did do well there. It's worth noting they're selling Turbografx games on the VC despite that console's lack of success outside Japan.

timmy_wamm said:
the wii already plays gamecube games

Ughh....I know.... but they stopped making gamecube games and sooner or lat.... oh nevermind I dont feel like explaining.

Wamoo said:
Ughh....I know.... but they stopped making gamecube games and sooner or lat.... oh nevermind I dont feel like explaining.
if you mean sell gamecube games on the virtual console and save them on the wii thats impossible most or all gamecube games are at least a gig and the wii only has 512 mb memory

Sega Master System would make my dreams come true! Anyone remember Ghost house?

timmy_wamm said:
if you mean sell gamecube games on the virtual console and save them on the wii thats impossible most or all gamecube games are at least a gig and the wii only has 512 mb memory

Memory Cards?

Wamoo said:
Gamecube and Gameboy FTW

All game cube games can be found in bargin bins or ebay

And gameboy games whould look crap on a big tv so there better suited to the DS

Anyone remember Ghost house?

I never got anyware in that
Mainly due to not havein a clue what to do

jspector said:
Sega Master System would make my dreams come true! Anyone remember Ghost house?

Yup a gooder. I don't really know of a bad SMS game....anybody think of one? Well maybe Global Defense or Zaxxon 3D

Backwards Man said:
Yup a gooder. I don't really know of a bad SMS game....anybody think of one? Well maybe Global Defense or Zaxxon 3D

I can name a few
Street fighter 2 - Yes its on it
Alex the kidd the lost stars - Bad platformer one of the worst
Strider 2 - EIVL

LOL what if the last slot was for an online arcade! Arcades would open the Wii up to the countless arcade games that came out! Arcades are still big in japan and they had way more cool stuff than we did!

Also too a hard drive would be nice! I still have cash for all the samurai showdowns!

Is it possible to run a wii emulator on the wii? I know that sound's pretty dumb, but if you could get the emulator to run without modding the system then once the emulator has started you can run back-uped games

juz098 said:
Is it possible to run a wii emulator on the wii? I know that sound's pretty dumb, but if you could get the emulator to run without modding the system then once the emulator has started you can run back-uped games
That's illegal. Police are on their way to your house.

Back