Possiable Channel

spicka

Beastin By Nature!
Dec 28, 2006
Wilmington, NC
Everyone saw the wiimote phone right. :yesnod:

AND, everyone knows there might be a bluetooth headset of some sort, right :yesnod:

I was thinking, mabye Nintendo and Skype are going to team up for some sort of call channel, or phone channel :ihih:

I think it would be really cool.

Just a thought :smilewinkgrin:

Sorry if this idea has come up already :aureola:

it sounds awesome, this would be a great channel..but i dont see it happening lol sorry.

spicka said:

AND, everyone knows there might be a bluetooth headset of some sort, right :yesnod:

I was thinking, mabye Nintendo and Skype are going to team up for some sort of call channel, or phone channel :ihih:

Uhhh.. I'm almost positive that's been said several times to be a fan mock-up.

Yes, this has to be false because Nintendo has not released any official pictures yet, so don't get your hopes up.

Highly doubting it...especially cuz this phone extension would just be another thing to buy. Why would you buy another expensive piece of equipment when you could just talk on your normal phone in the 1st place?

i dunno, but it was just an idea, nevermind

PS- i kenw it had already been posted but i just wanted to add the channel/skype part

spicka said:

Maybe they need to make a learn how to spell channel check out your thread title mate.

"Possible", not "possiable". But hey, don't get mad at me, I didn't criticize your spelling. :rolleyes: * points at cannon* ;)

(just jokin' with both of ya :) )

well he/she said i spelled channel wrong, spelling is not one of my strong points anyway, thats why i love spellcheck!

i dont think so
mby a chat channel but never a phone channel
cuz it would def cost money and not a lot of people would buy it

i never said you spelt channel wrong, i just said they might need to make a spelling channel i was refering to possible.

itd be cool, but yeah you could just walk to your phone or use your cordless. but if they did the right thing with it and it took off then maybe phones wont be used as much just cell phones. but it would really have to take off in order to that. I dont really see it happening but again itd be cool.

Back