Possibility of Animal Crossing Chracter as a download?

aw not another one! dude listen, he said he makes every game like its the last, not meaning this is the last, i've had to explain this to so many people. and andrewguy this is my opinion, you dont have to agree, its k to have ur own opinion.

saying this is the last smash bros. is like sayin this is the last nintendo console. smash bros. has been out for every console (not portable) and we can expect to see a new one for the next console.

As I listen to the metroid tune Boss Battle (Ridley Fight), it reminds me of a saying:
"villains always arrive late."
lmao
Seriously, though, Animal Crosser would be a cool character. But it looks to me like the only downloadable chars (If there are any) will be the Forbidden 7.

idk, but some other possibilities might be sora, mewtwo, maybe different versions of the pokemon trainer, like a johto, hoenn, and sinnoh trainer who use those starters. all of this is a possibility as downloads, maybe even roy, if they bring downloads into the game.

:mad5: Please somebody tell me this is a joke topic! :shocked: ****** ****** ***** **** ****** What the ****!!!!!!!

shut up noob look at masterchiefmario's new thread. compare it to mine flamer. (no offense masterchiefmario, but the delay doesn't matter to us that much anymore considering its release is almost here anyways.)

Last edited:
Forbidden 7: 7 characters that were found in the bowels of ssbb's data. There is relatively little or no data for these characters other than their name, suggesting that they were going to be put in the game but were taken out. The 7 are as follows:
-Dr. Mario
-Roy
-Mewtwo
-Plusle and Minun
-Toon Zelda
-Toon Shiek (Tetra?)
-Dixie Kong
I think that the data for these characters is in the game so they can be downloaded.

Back