Possible mic to chat online in a game

I was thinking about nintendo not making a chat feature on any of their games, when I remembered the Microphone packaged with Mario Party 6 & 7.
0000100001010111111111110101011001.jpg

It wouldn't be to handy having wires 'an all, but it could take ninty 1 update to make it work with the Wii.

Anyway, it'll probably never happen,

Just a thought.

Last edited:
yeah they could release an update and make all types of headsets work. or relase an official one.

True. But so many people are anticipating for this headset they would probably skip this. But it would be a good idea if Nintendo isn't planning on the headset support for a while.

It'll take a while, since Nintendo want to be super special awesome mega ultra secure about online voice chat gaming, with all the bad men about...

"My name is John Smith. I am a bad man."

True. Which is really sucks but Nintendo is Nintendo.
But think about it, who's going to go online and say
" Hey my name is ..... ........ Where do you live?
Oh me too! Do you want to meet at the local park 2morow? "

Lma0

I think they should enable the DS to connect to the wii and be usable for communication via the mic. Of course, The screens would be off and everything so it would use that much energy.

Waky Wii said:
They could use this if they're too lazy too make an official one.

are you kidding?
if they made an official one that plugged into the wiimotes port they'd make a ton of money because you could only buy that one. if they used the old one, they wouldn't make as much money.

they already have a wii mic it comes with the games high school musical 2 and hannah montana and i think boogie so i dont think dey would use that and plus it wud b pretty gay to talk in a mic during MOHH2 or any other games xD

JAKE196 said:
I think they should enable the DS to connect to the wii and be usable for communication via the mic. Of course, The screens would be off and everything so it would use that much energy.
That would be a bit awkward, since you have to bend over to the table and talk into the tiny mic whilst (if you are) standing up and playing a game like MOH: H2. This'll probably hurt a few backs as well.

They'll probably release a double wire thing which goes onto the Wiimote so you can plug in a nunchuk and below it could be a port for a flexy totally safe microphone.

^ Like a 24-digit F/C and Adult Supervision along with a bot which records the voice of the people chatting away and location of your Wii if you do do something out of hand.

That would be a pretty cool idea, but with all the people that curse for fun on online everybody would get in trouble.

If it does support online headset, then you should be able to turn off voice chat in Online Options or whatever they'll have so parents won't 'ban' you from online gaming or your Wii overall... Or you can turn the sound off from your TV.

Back