Possible Other uses for wii mote

ashee

2969-3129-0294-9557
Mar 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
2969-3129-0294-9557
hey. Post your possible other uses and functions for the wii mote. Such as things you would like it to do.

I wish there was an eject button so i can eject the games without beign close to the wii. But this function would only work on the main screen.

Just my thoughts lemme know yours:aureola:

i understand the request for an eject button, but you still need to get your butt up to switch games.

i would like it to have a microphone built into it. i'd also like them to release some sort of wireless version of the nunchaku attachment.

that's pretty much all i want as far as additional functionality. but in terms of gameplay i can't wait until they release basketball for the wii, whether it be wii sports or just a regular NBA game or whatever. no matter what that's going to be fun.

kool
i cant wait for basketball and i wonder if a fifa game is gonna be made for the wii. id love to see how that handels

con77 said:
you can use your wii mote instead of a mouse for your computer it will explain in this video how to do it

http://www.wiitube.com/view_question.php?post_id=1256&post_type=6
Exactly what I was going to say. And then of course, play Half-Life 2 with it ^^ Some guy is making a Wii Mod for HL2 that apparently makes it play better, even with a tutorial that includes a model of the Wiimote and Nunchuck that will show you what to do, and after wards move according to how you move them, so you can tell what t do. It looks really damn good.

Lol maybe that could work too

Major Tom said:
Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. But I wasn't gonna go there. :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:
yea me too. i didn't want to appear as something i am not.

Back