possible reason for the delaying of Mario kart and SSBB

jjrules352

Mario Kart here I come!!!
Sep 1, 2007
france
this is mostly for mario kart as now i think that SSBB is out in February but as you know downloadable content will be available between March (comming out in Japan i think ) and the summer, maybe the little blue light will be bringing us a MK demo!:smilewinkgrin:

Srry if this came up b4 .

Would be awesome. But I heard that only the DS will have demo's and the wii only has trailers. At least in the beginning

I just want my Mario Kart Wii. It's the reason I bought the system in the first place. :)

I wouldn't count on it.
Reasons for delay of both was to fix the online play in both games, they wanted to make sure its perfect. Also, another reason could have been to spread the good titles out throughout the year?

CantGetAWii said:
I wouldn't count on it.
Reasons for delay of both was to fix the online play in both games, they wanted to make sure its perfect. Also, another reason could have been to spread the good titles out throughout the year?

Source?

Well that was more of my feelings towards the delay.
But think about..has Nintendo been good with online in the past? No, and these are two of their biggest games this year, they want things to go well. They plan on having 12-16 players for online in Mario Kart, obviously things needed to be worked out and fixed up. Same with Brawl. Common sense really is all.

Back