POSSIBLE remember this is a possible wiikly update 12/03/07

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
ok i got news (it may not be right so you know i am not giving a promise) but here is what we are getting tommorrow!!!

This Monday, we’ll be getting three things: Zanac (NES), Eternal Champions (Genesis), and Dynastic Hero (TurboGrafx16). :yesnod:

OH and this is a promise but we are getting pokemon snap the tenth of this month!!!

YEA

Yeah, this guy made predictions last week and he was spot on, so he's probably right this time too.

hurray for mediocre games!!!!

we already have Wonder boy in monster world, why would the release dynastic hero?

Don't buy them both, they are the same game.... You have been warned

Pokemon Snap will have new functionality allowing you to send photos to other peopler in your Wii address book.

Pokemon Snap! YESH! :crazy:

I miss that game. Haven't played since I rented it from Blockbuster. Oh those were the good ol' days...

Cool eternal champions that ill go and buy for genesis and pokemon snap too next week on the 10th as well.

Hey matthewj, since you're predictions are so infallible why don't you do us all a favor and try predicting some decent games for next week:yesnod:

These crap updates are giving me indigestion.

halfcrazed said:
Hey matthewj, since you're predictions are so infallible why don't you do us all a favor and try predicting some decent games for next week:yesnod:

These crap updates are giving me indigestion.
well he said pokemon snap is a promise...not sure if that is a decent game though i personally dont like pokemon though

Jay588 said:
well he said pokemon snap is a promise...not sure if that is a decent game though i personally dont like pokemon though

You get to throw things at then in snap
Sadly its not hand grenades

Back