Possible Shooting at my school

Don't be a pussy and go to school.

Besides stuff like this happens all the time at my school and there's no way to tell when or if it'll happen, BTW there's never been a shooting at my school.

Any way living a life of fear is worse than dying.

Last edited:
I'd go dude.
I had gun threats and other things as well at my school.
Nothing bad happened.

Although..in the town over, a few weeks prior someone brought a pellet gun to school :lol:

En4Neo said:
Any way living a life of fear is worse than dying.

Wrong.

Dying is worse than living a life of fear especially when you cannot do anything about it.. which in this case is true.

What's the point of risking your life and u know u cant fight back?

Living a life of fear without fighting back is worse than living a life of fear without doing anything

Celeste said:
Your dad shouldn't be hitting you under any circumstances, let alone staying home from school to avoid potentially getting shot.

The same thing happened at my high school, there were messages in all of the washrooms saying "On Wednesday _____ _____ 2005 everyone will die. Canada's Columbine will own the news" or something, I forget what exactly.
But yeah, you better believe I stayed home from school that day. I pretty much knew nothing would go down, but it was a lovely excuse to sleep in...plus getting shot is really not the way I want to die...so I took precausions (sp?).

wuss. A) all parents should beat their kids under the right circumstances. teaches discipline. i was beat as a kid and i am very glad my parents did that instead of giving me a "time out" because it helped straighten me out and even strengthend my relationship with them.

B) come on now just go to school

South Park said:
I love my school, I have cool classes(except English >.>) and tons of friends and plus I see my GF there. I have like 10 absents already and my dad would probally hit me if I dont go.

so you can see your friends and gf every other day of the year, but if (sorry for the bluntness) you get shot, then you cant. i wouldnt go dude. and your dad shouldnt be mad if there was a shooting threatened.

I told my mom about how the people graffiti the school with threats but apparently she wants me 2 go. Oh well maybe they wont do it, but if they do....

wuss. A) all parents should beat their kids under the right circumstances. teaches discipline. i was beat as a kid and i am very glad my parents did that instead of giving me a "time out" because it helped straighten me out and even strengthend my relationship with them.

What your parents did to you as a child was wrong. To be honest, your parents are horrible role models. If you do plan on having children when you're older, then I suggest on avoiding every thing that your parents did to you. If you don't, I wont be surprised if your gf/wife leaves you and sues you for custody of the children and or your child grows up to hate you.

I told my mom about how the people graffiti the school with threats but apparently she wants me 2 go. Oh well maybe they wont do it, but if they do....

Fake being sick.. If necessary, stick a finger down your throat and voila.. However, I suggest on being close to and or in the washroom.

Last edited:
Well, I would use it as an excuse not to go to school, but its definitely not for real.

The same thing happened at my school with a bomb threat and nothing happened at all.

And if they really were planning on doing anything, who would be retarded enough to announce it to everyone, including the police?

well thats a good question. if it were me i would still go to school(not that i like school) i just like to take chances. plus im not afraid of death, just how i die is the part that scares me.

I had a bomb threat...still went. Kid got suspended for this semester, he'll be back next semester. Not scared because I know it'll never happen. Just go. Unless you really want to sleep in.

ssbb_lover said:
I had a bomb threat...still went. Kid got suspended for this semester, he'll be back next semester. Not scared because I know it'll never happen. Just go. Unless you really want to sleep in.

Love to sleep in but I'm just saying..its easier to get a gun then a bomb, also easier to hide.

Come on. We're talking about a chance of dying. End of your life. Be senisble don't go. This is actually a really serious matter, and no one should go if they know about it.

Back