Possible VC Games for 3/5

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Apparently the servers have Elevator Action, Tecmo Bowl, and Excitebike for NES, Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts for SNES and Sword of Vermillion for Sega. Sorry, no links, just a little story on another site. But every other time I've heard claims that certain games are on the server, they've been released the following Monday or at least the next Monday after, so I'm buyin it.

*** Before claiming I'm full of **** like last week, keep in mind I said "POSSIBLE" in the subject and I'm making it abundantly clear that even the site I read has no link to back it up. Just take it for what it's worth. Besides... if it's wrong, will anybody be disappointed about not getting any of these right away??? I'm HOPING it's wrong.
Also keep in mind that last week when I was "full of ****", what I said ended up being true, Ocarina of Time was released the following Monday. I have no reason to make anything up. I don't get any joy out of getting people's hopes up about old video games being re-released.

In the UK today we got Sword of Vermillion, which you mentioned, Bio Hazard Battle and something else, and we already have already gotten Excitebike.

This might be a dumb question but....Is Tecmo Bowl better or worse than Tecmo Super Bowl? I've never played Tecmo Bowl but I played Super Bowl and I loved it

Roadrunner32 said:
This might be a dumb question but....Is Tecmo Bowl better or worse than Tecmo Super Bowl? I've never played Tecmo Bowl but I played Super Bowl and I loved it

They both rock

I mostly played Tecmo bowl when I was younger, but once I played super Tecmo bowl, I was addicted. My roomate and I have played super tecmo bowl this year. Still playable.

I'm just hoping they decide the TMNT movie coming out is the right time to shell out ALL the classic games, not just the first one that's gotten a rating on the ESRB site.

IMO Excitebike and Tecmo Bowl were both classic. Remember the tight end that could run laps around the field b/c he was so much faster than everyone else?

I agree with both of you... They ARE classics but more like B-level classics. I've been waiting patiently for Metroid, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Star Fox, etc. etc. since launch. I think they should've AT LEAST had every Super Mario Bros. title available right at launch in honor of Mario being the main man for Nintendo.

KPac511 said:
I'm just hoping they decide the TMNT movie coming out is the right time to shell out ALL the classic games, not just the first one that's gotten a rating on the ESRB site.
Yeah where's the TMNT games from the NES/Super Nintendo I want those instead of these games.

Will I ever see Earthbound or Chrono Trigger or Super Mario RPG?

I want a good SNES RPG soon. I doubt it, but sure would be super.

SSB... I'm not too sure actually. I suppose they could but it's kinda weird with games like that get updated. It's kinda like now that Mario Kart 64 is on VC, I probably wouldn't bother getting the SNES one. If they don't release SSB before SSBB comes out, I doubt I'll bother. If I owned Melee, it's even less likely I would. Could just be me, but I'd be willing to bet most people wouldn't wanna buy an older version of a game they already have, ya know? It's kinda like if EA Sports were to put up NHL '94 and NHL '96. Only real diehards would get BOTH. It's not EXACTLY the same cuz the game looks and plays different but it's not exactly like it's a sequel. I dunno, we'll see I guess!

Back