post a vc game you would like to see

Look to the right of the screen. There is a search bar. This topic has been made before and must be destroyed, as everyone agrees that the only VC game that anyone will ever need is Pokemon Snap.
And nothing else.
End Talking

kirby superstar, body harvest, winback, zombies ate my neighbors, peacekeepers, bucky o'hare, killer instinct.. you know.. the goods

I remember this game called Bomberman that I really liked, I think my favourite one was for the SNES.....

i remember a game on snes and genesis, Bubsy. that would be awsome.
Kirby on snes also. Contra.
Secret of mana. and a lot more

ROBO WARRIOR!!! that game was soooo pimp. I lost my orignal copy when someone broke into my house. Also the orignal excite bike would be fun. All teh donkey kong games up to DK64. All the marios.

and paperboy!

yeah i would like to see starfox64

will someone add me on their wii heres my wii number
3892-1674-5920-5098
I will respond you guys have to see some of my mii's there funny lol see you then my names logan ime out see ya:smilewinkgrin:

Super Metroid!
Super Mario Kart!!
Super Bomberman!!!
(5 player bomberman '93 is great, but we really need those roller skates in multiplayer.)

Metal Gear 1&2
Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest

I also remember Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the SNES was like 4player Street Fighter.

more multiplayer games.

Its a bit dissapointing how slowly they;re releasing games. Whats the hold-up? They have thousands of the bloody things

Nintendo, what the hell? Release some more games!

Back