post a vc game you would like to see

dreamcastrocks said:
We won't see Goldeneye for years, if ever.

Now one game that I would love to see.

Ikari Warriors.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say: we will see goldeneye this year sometime at the very most, by the end of the year. Hold me to those words.

Have any of you actually played golden eye again with an N64 on a newer LCD/Plasma?

it looks HORRIBLE!

so freakin bad u cant even tell whats goin on lol, i could do without it

Digitalldj said:
Have any of you actually played golden eye again with an N64 on a newer LCD/Plasma?

it looks HORRIBLE!

so freakin bad u cant even tell whats goin on lol, i could do without it

If not I'll just eat my words. I'm just hoping though!!!:D

Yes I just played earlier today. On my 46" Samsung DLP and it looks just fine. My SET up converts pretty good. I don't get any lag when I turn GAME MODE to OFF on my TV for some reason....kind of weird. But it looks fine to me. Have you tried going into the Goldeneye Watch menu and selecting 16:9 as your aspect ratio? Made a hell of a difference for me.

Please please please please rework pokemon snap so its wii-mote compatible

Also I gotta play Super Metroid. I've never played or even seen it and I am the shame in the life of all my friends--even the non-gamers. Please put super metroid up there and allow me to pick my head up

goldeneye, heavy shreddin for nes, and the mortal kombat game for 64 with all the characters from all the previous games(name escapes me, dont hate)

acphydro said:
If not I'll just eat my words. I'm just hoping though!!!:D

Yes I just played earlier today. On my 46" Samsung DLP and it looks just fine. My SET up converts pretty good. I don't get any lag when I turn GAME MODE to OFF on my TV for some reason....kind of weird. But it looks fine to me. Have you tried going into the Goldeneye Watch menu and selecting 16:9 as your aspect ratio? Made a hell of a difference for me.

i tried to set it up like 3 different ways, i've got a 55" Panasonic LCD, couldnt get it to look good [or maybe i'm just too desensatized by the newer graphics of games to remeber goldeneye well enough, although remebering back i seemed to had played it a tonne

Digitalldj said:
i tried to set it up like 3 different ways, i've got a 55" Panasonic LCD, couldnt get it to look good [or maybe i'm just too desensatized by the newer graphics of games to remeber goldeneye well enough, although remebering back i seemed to had played it a tonne

Maybe the LCD just blurs too much? It's definitely not going to look as good as the image has to be stretched to fit the whole screen? But it doesn't look as bad to me as you make it sound at least.

Balls O'Toole said:
goldeneye, heavy shreddin for nes, and the mortal kombat game for 64 with all the characters from all the previous games(name escapes me, dont hate)

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. It is already on Xbox live arcade.

Back