Post any injuries or situations with Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anatz

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
lol my wrist hurt from bowling..I do an uppercut move to the left to make it curve and now it hurts a bit...and baseball...it made my back sore the next day LOL

My arm was kind of sore the first week cause I played so much Wii Sports but since then I've been good. I think my arm just wasn't use to the constant movement (swinging, pitching, waving, etc.) and I think holding it up for such a long time didn't help either.

I now playing sitting while playing games like COD3, Zelda, etc. but I usually stand in Wii Sports.

yep. many threads w/ this. But i'll answer =) My arms were also sore. Very sore. Guess that means i'm outta shape ><

Anyone experienceing ass cheek soreness following extended bowling sessions? We all woke up with sore left cheeks except my brother who's left-handed, his right cheek was sore. I think it's from the lunging motion.

I'd started a thread cos the search didn't show anything with 'injuries' in...

Here, I go anyway...

sorearm.JPG

Done playing Wii Zelda: TP with 2 people controlling Zelda! Flailing arms and control whilst swordfighting.. I'm just doing the runnning around.

Wattle said:
My arm was kind of sore the first week cause I played so much Wii Sports but since then I've been good. I think my arm just wasn't use to the constant movement (swinging, pitching, waving, etc.) and I think holding it up for such a long time didn't help either.

I now playing sitting while playing games like COD3, Zelda, etc. but I usually stand in Wii Sports.
Ditto. My shoulder was in pain for the first week or so, but I have no problems now. It's because we're all so use to sitting on our asses to play videogames, instead of being active. After the first day of having my Wii I said to myself, "Wow, I can't remember the last time I HAD to stand to play a videogame."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back