post here if you have some wii stuff allready

ABC said:
Nah, they never told us that the channels wouldn't be available on release. I guess it's ok for companies to half ass a release now?

They never said they would be available on release. And if you are going to whine about weather and news channels. Please god go to ps3 forums.

4 million units = lots of server needed.

vagrant said:
They never said they would be available on release. And if you are going to whine about weather and news channels. Please god go to ps3 forums.

4 million units = lots of server needed.

I'll go where I want to go... and right now, it's here. I don't give a **** what kind of servers they need... a console release should have the things they were promoting and promising from the start. I am glad you are so easily pleased though.

im with ABC on this one!

its like bringin a girl home from the club with bangin tits and ass and when u get down to it it ends up been a push up bra with toilet paper and a pillow

ABC said:
I'll go where I want to go... and right now, it's here. I don't give a **** what kind of servers they need... a console release should have the things they were promoting and promising from the start. I am glad you are so easily pleased though.

I have this awesome thing called the internet at my home. And this sweet tv channel called the weather channel. All I want(and same with most people) is the ability to play games online. And that was never promised before any games that support it are available.

Yes I am also glad I am easily pleased. It is what seperates me from the rest of the gaming xbox lan party squads of the world.

Equis said:
im with ABC on this one!

its like bringin a girl home from the club with bangin tits and ass and when u get down to it it ends up been a push up bra with toilet paper and a pillow

As lame as an analogy as that was, no it's not like that. Seeing as how you know this stuff prior to bringing the wii home. Don't buy it if you don't want to. Cancel your order if you must. So the people who aren't whiners will get there wii's fo sho.

hey guys the pics are uploading but they are from my webcam so it will be kinda small sorry about that. but yeah i have pics of the game my nunchuks inside the case the manual 39 pages long the inside of the box has a wii logo on it and the disc is kinda rased like raised picture or whatever its called

Titanium_Mario said:
I have legend of zelda and a controller and nunchuck. oh and i bought a wireless router yesterday and hooked it up. tested it on my ds lite and it workes like a dream

What store did you get your wiimote/nunchuck and zelda from? When i picked up redsteel and trauma center they said zelda and controllers aren't allowed to be sold until sunday and i went to walmart and also they said they wouldn't put it out until midnight.

vagrant said:
I have this awesome thing called the internet at my home. And this sweet tv channel called the weather channel. All I want(and same with most people) is the ability to play games online. And that was never promised before any games that support it are available.

Then they shouldn't have included it.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

First one is OOP HOW DID THAT GET IN HEFRE thats my lunch.
sorry these are all taken by a webcam.
the second one is of me holding my face to the game
the third one is me holding the game open.
the fourth one is the manual.
the fith one is the little excerpt that comes with it asking me to register my game.
the sixth one is my nunchuk
ENJOY

looks like a hamburger bun [no meat] with drie mac and cheese or some strange lookin cheetos

Equis said:
looks like a hamburger bun [no meat] with drie mac and cheese or some strange lookin cheetos

:lol: Looks like the Friday mystery lunch special in a prison.

walmart wont do it. i go to a home bussiness its a gamestore/skateshop called gamexchange. the owner/manager is my friend and hes selling the games and controllers right now.
his corp that he is under said he can sell one system to one of his employees and the accerories anytime so my friend got the wii and i have the accesories.
the wii is small. the box you open it up and its all in little plastic baggies in those little in that packed cardboard things like routers come in. or it could be styrafoam i think. the wimote comes with batteries panasonic to be exact. and the sensor bar is freakin small. we had it like way under this tv and it still sensed it when we pointed at the tv. tennis is great guys and so is boxing its so simple and responsive.
at the begginning it will ask for the date and time and then it will ask you for you nickname.
the wiisports disc comes in a sleve that says wii sports on it and has some picutes. i tell you this stuff rox

Back