Post jedi question

mouiepower

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
I know there are some STAR WAS geeks on this forum.I want to know what happned after RETURN FO THE JEDI did someone take over from the empor or did the whole clone just fold.WHATS UP?:confused: :confused: :confused:

this, should be in the off topic thread, and for your answer, someone did take the emporors place and this is now just a small remnant of the empire that controls only a few systems in the galaxy. the new order is the new republic.

we both have the same idea that there is a republic but lord says someone has a little bit of it...well lord did u read the books because i didnt and im going off the movie

cloning really ruined it for the jedi because first they make clones who eventually stab them in the back and kill them all and when the empire finally goes down they clone a new emperor, they should have never invented cloning

If you really are interested in it, you should start picking up the novels that take place after ROTJ....

I dunno if you are that into it, but I could tell you where to start if you want. Or just tell you some of the stuff that happens in a nutshell

Im a huge Star Wars nerd :D

Back