post ur reviews of DKR DS here

lea3734

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
im thinking about getting diddy kong racing but want to know how good it is compared to mkds w/ current owners of the game that released in stores today

lea3734 said:
im thinking about getting diddy kong racing but want to know how good it is compared to mkds w/ current owners of the game that released in stores today
This is going to come down to personal preference. MKDS has better graphics while I think the racing on DK Racer is more fun on wi-fi. This may be because I have been turned off from MK because of snakers or because I like racing with the plane. If you want a single player that is just grand prix style stick with MKDS you won't find that in diddy kong. If you want a single player that is relatively fun with a few silly elements Diddy Kong is great. But remember you buy Diddy Kong for the Wi-Fi and that is where this game excels over Mario Kart. For 29.99 I think you do get your money worth.

its fun so far. i got it today. i love it. haha reminds me of times with my dad when we played n64.

good times tho. the wifi is fun. deffinatlly worth while. go get it.

your an idiot^^

You posted which one is better (DKR DS or MKR 64)

Lea3734 is asking for people's oppinion on the game and WiFi

Think before your post bud

ur the idiot i did search but didn't get the info i wanted and by the way i posted what is better MKDS AND DKR not mkr 64, hey next time read the text

lol, im not yelling at you bud. Im talking to NintendoCam. "^^" means that i am replying to the post above

Back