Post your desktop.

Gymdawg said:
desktop_Nov.jpg

Sadly, that's not Ubuntu running; I have the hacked .DLL file for Windows XP that lets me use better themes.
The only reason I use XP is for games; when I go to college I'm going to have my gaming desktop running XP and a laptop with Linux.
City of heroes player?! :0

Yes Protius, I have CoH and CoV. My highest character is level 29, but only because I never get to play. My account isn't even active at the moment because all my AP classes keep me too busy for it to be worth the $15 a month. And yes, I miss it very much.

Dark Void said:
macs lack more than just the "print screen" key my friend.
yeah, i know, my pet peev is the absence of that giant hole that virus' would always be able to sneak through on my old XP, or the lack of lack of excellent user service... tsk tsk

any way here... yeah I like a clean desktop
Picture1.bmp

Last edited:
actually, Macs have way more than just a print screen. You have a capture tool in your utilities, not to mention the simple Apple+Shift+4 that lets you draw your own box for a screenshot. (Also Apple+Shift+3, Apple+Shift+Ctrl+3 or 4 do different things like copy to clipboard, or the whole screen, etc.)

I like the Last Kiss (awesome film) and the AC/DC one... no point putting mine up, I'm at work now and It's a black screen with outlook, my docs and my computer :p

Its only XP Pro, with the "Vista Transformation Pack" it works really well. It looks heaps smoother then the default XP theme and I think its faster to load my PC at startup now which is odd. I was using the silver XP theme before this, and this is quicker :confused: not sure how that works but meh, its works for me :p

Back