Post your proudest gaming moment

My proudest was when I beat Super Street Fighter 2 Ultimate Championship Edition with a 6 button controller on my Genesis using Ryu with the perfect ending after not loosing one match :ciappa:

my proudest was beating zelda ocarina of time(when i was like 9) and beating my friend in completeing Zelda twilight princess.

can't for get pokemon loved blue version. how i miss my charmander :(

I think mine has to be near the end of Final Fantasy 9:
I had to beat a load of bosses, one after the other, without saving. Man, I was so happy I got through that and managed to watch the ending sequence. That brought a tear to my eye.

another proud moment - ffx getting everything. all ultimate weapons all the primers, best in blitzball and that card game (forgot name) took me like 90 hours or something like that

arcticreaver said:
another proud moment - ffx getting everything. all ultimate weapons all the primers, best in blitzball and that card game (forgot name) took me like 90 hours or something like that
There is no card game in FFX.

scoring over 1 million in geometry wars
i didnt realize i did it until i looked up at my score which was 1.4 million, then i was so high on happiness i lost all my lives right after that

Sovieto said:
scoring over 1 million in geometry wars
i didnt realize i did it until i looked up at my score which was 1.4 million, then i was so high on happiness i lost all my lives right after that

That game is very addictive.

Back