waht team
If your usual one was the one you used on me then I know :p

Jays team of terrible turtles

Captain - Bowser Jr
Defense - DryBones
Attacker 1 - Hammer Bros
Attacker 2 - Koopa Troopa
Goalie - Kritter (Duh)

Did you know that if you complete all of the striker challenges, complete the Strikers cup tournament on extreme and then beat Shadow Mario in the secret 1 on 1 which follows you can choose Shadow Mario as your captain (by holding b then pressing a on character select) and you can choose what Colour Kritter is too. Red equals fire capability, Blue equals Ice capability

if only

Last edited:
There is no "Best team" its personal preference...

My Team

Bowser - reason: He just looks so cool with his big metal claws, and don't get me started on his megashot form :mad5:
Boo!- reason: His speed and his ability to pass through players, always a plus :lol:
Hammer Bro.- reason: unstoppable skillshot ( kinda, 80%) and his ability to crush enemies when he has the ball.
Dry Bones- reason: Only defensive sidekick :wtf: and he as good music :yesnod:

My favorite Playing field is probably 'The Vice' - Reason: "Simple and clean" - Utada Hikaru:wink:

Azuma Kyuubi said:
Bowser - reason: He just looks so cool with his big metal claws, and don't get me started on his megashot form :mad5:
Boo!- reason: His speed and his ability to pass through players, always a plus :lol:
Hammer Bro.- reason: unstoppable skillshot ( kinda, 80%) and his ability to crush enemies when he has the ball.
Dry Bones- reason: Only defensive sidekick :wtf: and he as good music :yesnod:

My favorite Playing field is probably 'The Vice' - Reason: "Simple and clean" - Utada Hikaru:wink:

LAME

DK
Dry Bones
Boo
Hammer Bro

Why use Mario over Luigi, or the other way around? Aren't they completely identical, save for personal liking of either character?

Back