Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

that's actually a real good point themadnun...I've sat here for the past like 10 minutes thinking of a way around it lol

surfinrach90 said:
Yes I'm double posting but heyy.. what the hell, not the end of the world is it?

Check this out:

thumb_nykoclassicgrip1.jpg

thumb_nykoclassicgrip3.jpg

thumb_nykoclassicgrip4.jpg

From Nyko

Wow, that controller addition is really nice.

And fyi, im sticking with the nyko battery charger. It comes out first and i like the looks of it the best anyway. Plus it charges two motes at once.

Yeah I think most people will go with either the Nyko or the joytech one as it charges two at the same time, I personally prefer the second one, I like the look of it, think it goes well with the wii :thumbsup:

About the sync button

I emailed Nyko about the sync button question and here's the response...

"Thank you for contacting us. To answer your question, the Wii
Charge Station batteries are not connected to the removable battery
cover, so the synch button is not obstructed and the battery remains
in the port when the cover is removed. If you require any further
assistance, please feel free to contact us again."

So there you have it. I hope this will clear things up.

Later

New:

wii_hook.jpg

Okay no information about it yet as college pcs doesn't let me go on ANYTHING to do with games, I'm actually quite shocked I got on the page where it was.

Last edited:
I personally hope they make one real soon for Aussie cuz i've when through a sh!tload...AHHHH...It's pissin me off!!!

Okely dokely look what I found:

TravelCase-1.jpg

TravelCase.jpg

802614b.jpg

Nyko Travel case for teh wii :)

Only $29.99 from EBgames.com

Aaaaand this:

802487b.jpg

Also from EBgames for the same price

Edit: Oh and this:

802607b.jpg

From EBgames

For $19.99

2nd edit lol:

802506b.jpg

802505b.jpg

1st ones a wii disk holder and - $9.99
second ones a console sling bag - $29.99

Last edited:
yeah i recently purchased the nyko battery charger and it is great.. keeps them charged so i can always play zelda.. only problem with that, and i'm sure all chargers will have the same problem, is that you have to make sure the wrist strap is out of the way when you place it in the cradle.. the grips that come with it are great too.. can't beat it for 30 bucks

even though that charging docks come with a battery pack the battery will die fast, becuase if you not playing your wii then you obviously going to charge it right, so what happens when you don't play your wii for a will the charger will just keep on chargin the batter making it lose battery potential, they battery will start dieing faster becuase it can't hold a charge anymore, thats what I think.
Yes for me I would be ok but what about the other people and plus the best thing too do is juct buy yourself a NiMH rechargeable batteries with a charger(25 buck at wal-mart) ive had the same batteries in my mote for three months and its still at full power
Just think about how long will a 14.99$ battery with a stand last really just think about
I would really sugest the NiMH batteries)very good deal if you buy energizer(

spawnminion said:
even though that charging docks come with a battery pack the battery will die fast, becuase if you not playing your wii then you obviously going to charge it right, so what happens when you don't play your wii for a will the charger will just keep on chargin the batter making it lose battery potential, they battery will start dieing faster becuase it can't hold a charge anymore, thats what I think.
Yes for me I would be ok but what about the other people and plus the best thing too do is juct buy yourself a NiMH rechargeable batteries with a charger(25 buck at wal-mart) ive had the same batteries in my mote for three months and its still at full power
Just think about how long will a 14.99$ battery with a stand last really just think about
I would really sugest the NiMH batteries)very good deal if you buy energizer(

the batteries that come with the nyco charging stand are NiMH and from my experience they hold a great charge.. have played for about 3 hours at one time and the wiimenu says it still has a full chage..

o......... well then, if you've had expericence with the charger than sure use it, I have the batteries with charger so If they die I will just take out the other pair of charged batteries from the charger, that all. The stand does sonundcool though, you can display you very elegant wii-motes right beside you sonsole........:p

brandocharger.jpg

2-20-07-thrustmaster.jpg

I'm hungry and I want Chinese so I'm going to post the prices later and the links :)

Back