Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

SS4 Vegeta said:
Cool thread!
Would these be available only online or are they also selling them at stores?
Yup most are or will be available in stores, on one or two of them they are only available online at the moment. Most of the things I find only mention availability online, if I do come across something about them being in stores then I'll be sure to post them :) Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Analog Stick covers!

h_103_68396_4_jpg.jpg

h_103_68396_2_jpg.jpg

h-103_68396_1.jpg

h-103_68396_3.jpg

Found on This Japanees web-site So I have no idea about prices or anything like that

Got some new accessories for you guys :D

ggl01_02.jpg

ggl07_01.jpg

ggl10.jpg

ggl14_01.jpg

ggl15_02.jpg

ggl18_01.jpg

ggl09.htm

There's loads more RIGHT HERE that I can't be bothered to put in. Enjoy :thumbsup:

I've NO idea lol, I been sitting here trying to work it out myself

Edit: It's a train simulator game for Japan apparently lol

:eek: all that stuff looks awesome! (i still dont have wii...*sigh* waiting sux -.- ) the rechargeable stuff rly look promising, and the wii/wiimote/game case looks neat, but it doesnt look like something i'd buy :p most/all looks promising

Any chargers with Lithium batteries out there? I played with lithium batteries (not rechargable) and I found my wiimote considerable lighter than with my rechargable Ni-MH

iceblade said:
Any chargers with Lithium batteries out there? I played with lithium batteries (not rechargable) and I found my wiimote considerable lighter than with my rechargable Ni-MH

Can't find any sorry. You'll have to still to the Heavy Batteries [Though I don't find my Wiimote Heavy]

Wii_Smurf said:
Can't find any sorry. You'll have to still to the Heavy Batteries [Though I don't find my Wiimote Heavy]

Well actually I wouldn't call it "heavy", but when I accidentally tried a wii in a shop (can't resist, I have to play wherever I find a wii:smilewinkgrin: ) I noticed a difference in the controllers weight. So I opened the battery cover and noticed it had lithium batteries. It's not that there is a big difference in the weight but its certainly noticeable and I have to admit it felt more comfortable with the Lithium batteries.

Back