Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

Ahh I get EMA also, they owe me over £500 the bast**ds. I've had one payment from them -_-

-.- Annoying?
I've had ALL of them on time lol [Though for the first few weeks they ow'd me £90]

Though EMA payed for my Wii LMAO!

£500 is ALOT you'll be happy when you get it lol

just to add to the wii annaloge things ( sp ) :drool:

Attachments

• wii annaloge1.jpg
    wii annaloge1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 244
  • wii annaloge2.jpg
    wii annaloge2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 2,213
wiimote charging dock is cool but i like charging my batteries externaly because i can use my back up batteries as i charge my batteries. i cant wait the 5-10 min it takes to charge

maybe im a bit newb, but i dont get it =( the wii chargers would have to charge a specially made battery right? so you'd have to buy that especially made battery (only 1 comes w/ it right?) :confused: ok something about NImH pack thingy, but can you buy those in stores? :incazzato: :lol:

Hmm.. I always thought the battery would come with it, *shrugs* would they charge other rechargeable batteries?

And not with you on the NImH pack? lol

Solard said:
maybe im a bit newb, but i dont get it =( the wii chargers would have to charge a specially made battery right? so you'd have to buy that especially made battery (only 1 comes w/ it right?) :confused: ok something about NImH pack thingy, but can you buy those in stores? :incazzato: :lol:

For the Nyko charging station, it comes with 2 rechargable battery packs and 2 new battery covers for the remotes.

Ahh thanx for that Skippy :thumbsup:

I once had a dog called Skippy :) - Random fact :lol:

Okay some new stuff up today :thumbsup:

fullcase_2s.jpg

fullcase_1s.jpg

a22.jpg

a33.jpg

nunchuk-group-s.jpg

prototype.jpg

And my personal fav...

stratclear-nunchuk.jpg

Not a clue on prices and where to buy them yet but I will look for them tonight.

Ive got a question. Is it true that when using nimH rechargeable batteries you should not recharge them until they are fully dead? I heard that if you do than the batteries will lose power and they wont recharge to full power. This, of course, is over a long period of time, but after a few years the battery life could be half as much or even less, if this is true. Thanks.

Back