Post your Wii Friend Codes HERE!

dannyboy9484

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
Post your Wii Friend Codes below. Everybody can add each other, but make sure to PM the person when you add them so they can add you!

Of course, if you don't want to share this information, you don't have to. It's purely by choice.

I'll start it off.

I'll update this post with other people's codes when they post them on!

-Dan
:wink:

Last edited:
hey guys i have an idea! lets all be assholes and flame him!!! yea you idiot use the search function! im not tryin to throw insults out but what a freaking dolt. lmfao

lmfao... it was sarcasm...i did it because you sounded all impatient with him posting something that has been posted before. re-read my post again and at the beginning the sarcasm is quite obvious

Hey, calm down.

Thanks for pointing out that there was already a thread.

But that thread is 370 pages long. If you posted your Wii Friend Code in there, nobody is going to go through every single page, adding every single person, until they find you. Thats why this would have been better because its new and it wouldn't be 370 pages long. It would actually be manageable. Also, I only joined yesterday, so I have no idea how to search for posts things and everything.

Thanks!

i always pm ppl that want my code, its more private if your worried about that, but i dont care, i just think its more efficient and there guaranteed to read it that way, but you need 20 posts b4 your can send private messages

PM

I can't PM people. It doesn't work! I go "Send Private Message" and it says I don't have rights. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks.

This thread will be locked veeeery soon.

That is THE only place to post your codes.

Ohh and it's 10 posts

dannyboy9484 said:
Ok thanks.

ya, read the first posts b4 you post, and use the edit button to edit and save your posts if you need to instead of double posting, ppl get mad about double posting, just a warning,

hope i can help you again,

--Stranger

Back