Postin' from ma PSP!

02sheslop

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Just got the router and schittz working, and I'm surprised by how fast pages load... I was expecting it to be slower than my old 56k.

Shame typing sux.

vagrant said:
Now if only your psp could play good games.

Well... there's practically every game on the Megadrive, SNES, NES, NEO-GEO, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, and loads of other consoles I've never touched before.

And then there's the two GTA games, and MGS: Portable Ops (amazing game, probably the best on the console), Megaman: Maverick Hunter/Powered Up, and quite a few flash games work too (there's some more... but my memory is pretty naff).

vagrant said:
Now if only your psp could play good games.

If only that was an intelligent post.

Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Medal of Honor Heroes
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 1&2
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Madden 07
Fight Night Round 3

You're right, NO good games, whatsoever...:frown2:

Suddke said:

Medal of Honor Heroes
Madden 07
Fight Night Round 3

They don't have much replay value..

I had a psp, got it start of 2006, had it for 6 months.

Used it for movies that was it, the games were awful.

02sheslop said:
Just got the router and schittz working, and I'm surprised by how fast pages load... I was expecting it to be slower than my old 56k.

Shame typing sux.
lol i hate sony. what next? a sony ps4 with a wiimote as a controller with the buttons modded to x /_\ O and square lol.

Sorry but since they released a Powerstone 1 & 2 port for the PSP, I can't agree with the "PSP sucks" bullshit anymore :(

teh frog said:
lol i hate sony. what next? a sony ps4 with a wiimote as a controller with the buttons modded to x /_\ O and square lol.

lol i hate sony too. But you have to admit, the PSP is a pretty rad console.

Suddke said:

Medal of Honor Heroes
Madden 07
Fight Night Round 3

While those games are alright, none of them are really new franchises. The DS on the other hand has quite a few original franchises....oh and it can actually play FPSs. However, don't get me wrong, I don't think I'll be buying either for a while since neither has really proven it's worth, though the DS lite is damn close.

NateTheGreat said:
While those games are alright, none of them are really new franchises. The DS on the other hand has quite a few original franchises....oh and it can actually play FPSs. However, don't get me wrong, I don't think I'll be buying either for a while since neither has really proven it's worth, though the DS lite is damn close.

The PSP has FPSes, and they play surprisingly well. At least, better than I expected.. Sony put the analogue nub on the wrong ****ing side.

Also, the DS has as much new franchises as the PSP. I mean, Mario, Warioware, Metroid, etc...

Back