Potential WiFi hacking already :(

wow their forum looks so futuristic. anyways i am not gonna mod my wii and screw it up

if theyre that far this short gee nintendo should make its code open source.

oh dangit. The thing they are using was used for good purposes :( but now people have found the dark side of the program :/ Well, anyways, woohoo for Linux on the Wii!

I say this is a good thing. if they find a way to bypass the FC system and allow the support of a usb headset then I'm all for modding my wii...the potential for custom firmware updates sounds nice.

I was moreso looking at this this part:

GBAtemp said:
awesome. Marth has Ike's moveset. All B movies cause him to freeze but standard B. Ganon works completely fine with Falcon's moveset though.

Oh yeah, so that guy is gonna use Marth, and if he loses he'll just use one of his other B moves to freeze it all? Was it that you meant? Geeeeez....

Have you played Nintendo DS WiFi games? People cheat on those constantly just because they can. Many don't have any kind of rankings or leaderboards, yet you have the AR noobs on there constantly mucking things up.
Hell, people even cheat on Chessmaster on Xbox Live. Don't underestimate the kiddie "hackers". :(

Sucks if they are going to use this en masse >.<

Would be cool if those homebrew stuff ( like that mp3 player for example ) would work on unmodded wii's. That way us regular/legal players could use it as well. For now its just fun to see what they come up with but it wont be that "known" because majority wont mod there wii's for homebrew

Back