Power Point Presentation

meanmug713

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
0591-5312-6307-4257
Hey i need help do anybody know where i can probably find or borrow a powerpoint presentation that talks about the wii and all of its features?
I need it for a speech I have to do on persuasion and i am going to persuade the audience to go out and buy the wii.

P.S. - Too lazy to do my own so please dont say make my own

meanmug713 said:
Hey i need help do anybody know where i can probably find or borrow a powerpoint presentation that talks about the wii and all of its features?
I need it for a speech I have to do on persuasion and i am going to persuade the audience to go out and buy the wii.

That won't exactly help your case of persuasion.

Sorry but the only answer is to make your own.

But I'm sure us lot can help you with what to write and stuff, and I for one can give tips on how to make an effective power point presentation as I've been doing this in ICT recently :)

what have you done that would make anyone want to help you?!
Sorry but your gonna have to do it on your own.

meanmug713 said:

why do you care if your classmates go out and buy a wii?
you have your wii already
and im pretty sure nintendo isnt your fathers company

btw this thread better be a joke, either that, or you are

Joe said:
what have you done that would make anyone want to help you?!
Sorry but your gonna have to do it on your own.

Nice speech..:)

surfinrach90 said:
Sorry but the only answer is to make your own.

But I'm sure us lot can help you with what to write and stuff, and I for one can give tips on how to make an effective power point presentation as I've been doing this in ICT recently :)

Thanks for the help but the plan was to get away from not doing it but i really dont have of a choice but i might take you up on your offer though

Make one yourself you lazy ****. Lol joke, but seriously it won't take too long and you can find all the information on this forum and on the internet.

Some little tips seeing as I'm beyond boredom:

Audience - This is probably the most important factor to consider. Remember the ago group of your audience and work with it. I don't know how old you are but I'll guess 14? (sorry if you're not I'm just using this number)

Okay so if your audience if around 14, you need to use words and terms that they will understand, don't go to technical, or it will just go wey over their head.

So keep it simple, don't do big blocks of writing spead it out and bullet points always help.

Try and get pictures on mostly every page as this will keep them interested.

Don't forget to use a colourful background and not just plain white.

Also, research has shown that people find it easier to read text with a dark background and light text. I actually make every presentation I do with a black background and white text.

Try and be as witty as possible as this will keep them listening, or if you're too shy to make jokes and you don't feel very confident then just get some funny pics relating to the wii.

There's probably some stuff I've left out but I'll leave it for now as this post if getting pretty long.

Hope this helps :)

Ok its been a week since i asked this question and started this thread and i finally came up with a quick powerpoint to present on this friday now i need your feedback on it and how i can improve on it

487309.ppt

Downloading now, I'll come back and edit when I've seen the presentation.

EDIT: Looks good, although there could be more exiting colors or patterns and there were many boring pictures. Good job though. 7/10.

Last edited:
Back