Power Point Presentation

paintba||er said:
On the comparison between the PS3 and Wii it says PS3 doesn't have WiFi which is not true. Why are they holding the Wii above a toilet on that one slide?

O i thought it didnt will change than and the toilet 1 is my joke at the end for my conclusion for those who are not satisfied

paintba||er said:
Its still a little too biased. The PS3 has advantages over the Wii.
Better games
Free online play
Sixaxis

well, the games thing is purely your opinion, the online will be free for the wii too, and why have sixaxis when you could have full motion control

Stranger said:
well, the games thing is purely your opinion, the online will be free for the wii too, and why have sixaxis when you could have full motion control
Yes I know that the games are opinion so I guess that probably wouldn't be put on there. The online for the Wii will is free if since we don't even have any online games yet and the games that will be online will probably use stupid friend codes. As for the Sixaxis VS Wiimote that is opinion too. I prefer the Sixaxis since it is balanced between motion sensing and a regular game pad instead of being based completely on one of them.

Back