Power Rangers Tv Show Thread

No, but I have an inside joke about it. This just brings back the memories....

I loved that show! me and my borthers used to watch that soooooo many years ago. We liked to run around in the back yard when we were 6 or so and pretend to imitate the show.

oh my god!! this used to be my favourite show!! i watched it every single saturday!........i liked it alittle bit to much, one day i was playing power rangers, and i thought i was unhurtable, so i gave my window a huge kamazi(sp) knee and sliced it open, every time i look at that scar it makes me laugh .............there is a good fun story for you kids.......................ps. my fave ranger was the won the the black suit!

Ah, nostalgia. I used to be a BIG fan of power rangers back when they had the originals. My favorite was the green ranger, Tommy. I thought his dinosaur was awesome.

Does anyone remember the movie where the Power Rangers became ninja rangers?

Sorry for the bump but found some great videos that made me think:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__qUQLKBk6E&NR=1[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFvCOX0k_ao&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

The original was the best, by far. It was cool for a while when they went Ninja in the original series. Zeo was ok, not the original but it was ok, Turbo was horrible IMO. In Space was an embarrassment, Lost Galexy was better then space but it was still messed up, especially when the teenage mutant ninja turtles were in it. Light speed rescue...bit better then galexy. Time force was pretty bad. Wild force was better then the previous few but was kind of messed up but was good at times. Ninja storm can just walk away...horrible the leader was a talking hamster...I never watched dino thunder. I have no idea whats next...

The best ranger was Tommy, by far.

lol....tommy was the only good ranger....he was green in the beginning, the white, then later came back as red ranger on one of the later episodds, then was black on dino thunder......wow...i cant believe i know this...

wario2ooo said:
lol....tommy was the only good ranger....he was green in the beginning, the white, then later came back as red ranger on one of the later episodds, then was black on dino thunder......wow...i cant believe i know this...

Tommy lasted the longest, but WHATT, Tommy was in Dino Thunder?

That would totally make the show worth watching :|

I mean come on, he nearly destroyed the original rangers by himself! and everyone knows the original rangers were the best.

Anyone see the special where all the red rangers were a team and he TMNT episode?

gah!....i remember watching every episodes of each power ranger series till now.....and i seen that...it was awsome....did you see the episode not to long ago when the black ranger of the 2nd series came back for just one episode

wario2ooo said:
gah!....i remember watching every episodes of each power ranger series till now.....and i seen that...it was awsome....did you see the episode not to long ago when the black ranger of the 2nd series came back for just one episode

Was that where he became the gold ranger or was that someone else?

Im staring to forget >_>

Cpt.McCloud said:
Was that where he became the gold ranger or was that someone else?

Im staring to forget >_>

hmmm...no some new member did....i think he was the silver ranger or something

wario2ooo said:
hmmm...no some new member did....i think he was the silver ranger or something

No, I am sure the old black ranger returned at one point as a gold ranger.

The silver ranger was in space wasn't it? In the cryogenic freezer?

Extra rangers are so confusing, especially the quantum and titanium

Back