pranks!!!

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi all!:wink: Im gonna make a list of realy good pranks for a laugh.p.s any moddarater who sees this,please stick this.ill try and keep it updated

#1 water sneezz
Ok here you need some water.first of all go casualy behind some.get some water and wet your fingers.then pretend to sneez and shack your hand at the back of there head.when they turn around aplogise.or pretend nothin happened.

#2 doubble hand glass
Right,first get a friend or someone u know.then fill a glass with water,high enough,then tell dem to put their hand flat on a table.then tell em to put the other 1 on top of it.then put the glass on the top hand.VWOLLA!they can move!

#3 salt and suger
very basic,sway the suger with salt and enjoy.

well,thats all for now,sorry theres not that many,but i will update!

A good idea, but probably better in the Lounge forum. Also, i wouldnt get my hopes up for this thread being "sticked" as you put it. Firstly becuase it isnt going to be a popular thread at all. secondly it is very badly written.

Im not flaming, im just giving you some pointers for the future...im not usually like this :)

Wheyy chain blade your getting better with the thread making...

Try putting toilet water in a teachers kettle, I did that and got suspended on my birthday :cool:

surfinrach90 said:
Wheyy chain blade your getting better with the thread making...

Try putting toilet water in a teachers kettle, I did that and got suspended on my birthday :cool:
i dont dare do that at uni. if i get kicked out i would have wasted £3000 of my uni fees.

lol, well this was when I was in the comp. Gosh I was so bad back then lol..I jumped on the same teachers back once and I was wearing a scream costume

here is a nice one:
coin funny

ok this is well known.Get a 10 cent(US) coin or a 10 pence coin(uk)
OR ANY ROUND COIN and colour round it with a pencil or pen and say to your friend i bet you cant move this coin straight up the middle of your face.So they do it and are left with a big line down their face :lol:

surfinrach90 said:
lol, well this was when I was in the comp. Gosh I was so bad back then lol..I jumped on the same teachers back once and I was wearing a scream costume
you, my lady are a brave lass (assuming you are a lady ofcourse).

Heheh, I was just a rebel.. just one of many things I did in that school..

A teacher was being unfair to me once and I threatened to get my sister up the school and said 'she'll sort you out'

surfinrach90 said:
Heheh, I was just a rebel.. just one of many things I did in that school..

A teacher was being unfair to me once and I threatened to get my sister up the school and said 'she'll sort you out'
haha good one. i messed about in school with the crappy pranks but became a gentleman in uni. i cant believe i am growing up this fast.

Byuakuya said:
haha good one. i messed about in school with the crappy pranks but became a gentleman in uni. i cant believe i am growing up this fast.

Lol yeah I'm in college now and never do anything like that anymore.

And I also did all the little pranks too, hid the same teachers pens at the beginning of every lesson for about a month. Same time as I did the toilet water we also put some fish behind the radiators. Good lord that stunk the place out.. it was a huge building with three floors and you could smell it EVERYWHERE in the block.

And yeah sure chain

surfinrach90 said:
Lol yeah I'm in college now and never do anything like that anymore.

And I also did all the little pranks too, hid the same teachers pens at the beginning of every lesson for about a month. Same time as I did the toilet water we also put some fish behind the radiators. Good lord that stunk the place out.. it was a huge building with three floors and you could smell it EVERYWHERE in the block.

And yeah sure chain
i used to get an urge to do these things but now i just dont feel like it. it must be the man in me.

Byuakuya said:
i used to get an urge to do these things but now i just dont feel like it. it must be the man in me.

Lol yeah, I sometimes felt like that, me and my friend would sometimes have 'cheap thrills' on the way to class, and we'd do stupid little stuff like kick the staffroom door open or walk past an assembly and shout 'YOUR MOTHER' and other random stuff like that

Well...'we always have to put are books in "pigion holds" and this girl called laura and she always like "whao dont drop ur books gary!" and id be there "dont worry i want if u dont push me".' All of that wasn't really funny tbh

i found a video that shows you have to make a coke bome... you can prank someone with this info... :yesnod:
[MEDIA]http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/413472/coke_bomb_prank.swf[/MEDIA]

Back