Pre-Master Sword puzzle too difficult?

The best part about zelda games IS the puzzles, resorting to guides ruins half the game.

kRYLIk said:
The best part about zelda games IS the puzzles, resorting to guides ruins half the game.

Yeah I know what ur talking about, thing is though, that for me zelda is all about exploring, finding hidden things, and solving physical riddles. By that I mean that I hate the pure puzzle games, like the one before the Master sword, but I love the things like finding how to beat a boss, or like the puzzle with the correct boomerang hits in the first fire temple, where u have to hit the right column by looking at the dawring on the floor. I love trying to figure out what to do with they things they give me. If they give me nothing, I hate the puzzle.

But I hate my reaction anyway. I should start playing something other then and get to solve the puzzle later. Stupid me.

pure old N64 gaming ^^, impossibly difficult games hurray ^^

Last edited:
I've posted before about this puzzle in a similar topic. I did manage to work it out after bout 20-30 mins. I found it to be, not difficult, but not simple either. Once I worked out a technique, it made it alot easier, but I think I stumbled onto completing it. I refuse to use a guide now, it takes part of the game away from you, and i paid to complete it, not someone else too. I must say though, that I did search for help at the Forest Temple with the boomerang, once i found out what to do, i feel like i cheated myself out of part of the game, hence why I refuse to use guides at all now. And also because of when you think about it, its really quite simple and can be done easily. I blame resorting to the guide for that part of the game purely down to the length of time it had been for me between Zelda games.

I tried twice by randomly moving. Then I stopped and worked it out. Only took 10 minutes to work it out in my head then do it.
I do however play games like Chess and Go quite often, so I'm quite sharp when it comes to calculating moves in advance.

hmmmm hven't gotten there yet,what is the puzzle like?don't tell me what to do,just what kinda puzzle it is.

Sounds like you trying to avoid two other statues that are moving, as well as you, and you have to find a way to get past them.

kRYLIk said:

True
I hate Guides. I like solving Puzzles xD even though im no good at them I enjoy it

Back