Pre Ordered At Circuit City

WAM

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
Bad idea? There were tons of pre order cards left so march 8th or 9th im sure I can get it. anybody pre order from them before?

yes, i preordered zelda from them, they are quick and reliable IMO, good choice

zapasant93 said:
yes, i preordered zelda from them, they are quick and reliable IMO, good choice

where in canada have you ever seen a circuit city. ive never seen them in canada.

thas said:
where in canada have you ever seen a circuit city. ive never seen them in canada.
the source is circuit city. can you preorder wiis there?

spiff-ssbb said:
the source is circuit city. can you preorder wiis there?

LOL, oh yeah the source. i used to have one of those in my area but it was right beside walmart and ebgames, so you can just imagine what happened to it. also you cant preorder a wii anywhere anymore. you have to get lucky and find one or use this site: www.wiitracker.com

thas said:
LOL, oh yeah the source. i used to have one of those in my area but it was right beside walmart and ebgames, so you can just imagine what happened to it. also you cant preorder a wii anywhere anymore. you have to get lucky and find one or use this site: www.wiitracker.com
thats very useful thank you

thas said:

te source which is technecly circuit city, there is one like 5 minutes away from my house in southern ontario, i also preodered metroid prime 2 when i was in the states, and they also worked like a charm

tho brawl may be different because there is going to be such high demand for this game

Back