pre-ordering

i think is what he means is if you pr-order somthing, why do you get it after other people have it...if that makes sence...

I would think it would be because they got there first, and there was a copy available.

Well when you pre-order you arent guarunteed your copy before any one else, youre just guarunteed a copy period. So if the store sells out but you preordered then you still get it. This is only useful if you are devoted to gamestop IMO because gamestop sells out of games. Wal Mart :)mad5: ) and target and places like that don't usually sell out of games.

abyss001 said:
i think is what he means is if you pr-order somthing, why do you get it after other people have it...if that makes sence...
yeah thats what i meant cuz im supposta get it in march i rather just go there on feb 10th right?

sry for double posting but.. i was watching a halo 3 release vid and the guy pre-ordered and just went to ebgames and picked it up can i do that?

I'm guessing that you've preordered this game on the web correct? If that is the case you may just want to go to your local gamestop and pre-order it there. I'd suggest only putting down the $5on it in case they don't have enough copies. If more pre-orders come in than they have copies they give them to the first people that arrive to pick it up. Incase this happens you can just pick it up at any store you can find it in. You'll lose the $5 but who cares right? Just my suggestion. That's what I am planning doing. Hopefully though, my search ends at gamestop.

^ i live in canada and i paid full price so i am guanted to get one if i go there on the 10th?

ssbb4life said:
^ i live in canada and i paid full price so i am guanted to get one if i go there on the 10th?

To be honest, you would most likely get the game if you only put down the $5. Paying it off completely doesn't change anything. It may make them feel more obligated to get you the game before others but that really depends on who your dealing with. If you've ordered the game online that depends on the quantity of the unit they are shipping and the service you choose to have it shipped to you. Next day shipping should get you the game by the 11th or 12th. You should know that even though the game is released on February 10th, it ships on that date and arrives in stores on the 11th typically. I suspect that there will be a few stores that recieve the game the day of release but that's never really certain what store it will be. In a series of unfortunate events you could get it maybe a week or two later than the release date.

Mingus said:
To be honest, you would most likely get the game if you only put down the $5. Paying it off completely doesn't change anything. It may make them feel more obligated to get you the game before others but that really depends on who your dealing with. If you've ordered the game online that depends on the quantity of the unit they are shipping and the service you choose to have it shipped to you. Next day shipping should get you the game by the 11th or 12th. You should know that even though the game is released on February 10th, it ships on that date and arrives in stores on the 11th typically. I suspect that there will be a few stores that recieve the game the day of release but that's never really certain what store it will be. In a series of unfortunate events you could get it maybe a week or two later than the release date.
i told you i live in canada and theres no pre ordring online so its store pick up and when my sister pre-oredred for me she said they either let me pay full price and just pick it up when they call or a 5 dollar deposit and they would save you a copy and you pay the rest of it off when you pick it up she already paid full price and they said it would most likely be in in march

Back