pre-orders friday US only?

hybriddj

WiiChat Member
Oct 12, 2006
on www.ebgames.com and www.gamestop.com it says that the pre-orders in store begin monday, in the US and canada.. everyone keeps saying that its friday, but someone also posted an image that said "US-only preorder this friday!" Many people have also said they recieved emails about it being this friday, but i havn't heard anything about canada, whether it be friday or monday.

what im wondering is, does anyone know if the pre-orders begin in canada and the US this friday? or the US on friday, and canada on monday...

dont wana skip first period class for nothing =/

hybriddj said:
on www.ebgames.com and www.gamestop.com it says that the pre-orders in store begin monday, in the US and canada.. everyone keeps saying that its friday, but someone also posted an image that said "US-only preorder this friday!" Many people have also said they recieved emails about it being this friday, but i havn't heard anything about canada, whether it be friday or monday.

what im wondering is, does anyone know if the pre-orders begin in canada and the US this friday? or the US on friday, and canada on monday...

dont wana skip first period class for nothing =/
Okay , here is my Quotes of EBgames:
EBgames US said:
GameStop and EB Games stores will begin accepting limited pre-orders for the Nintendo Wii console on Friday, October 13, on a first come, first served basis. Due to extremely limited supply, we expect to reach our limit very quickly, most likely in minutes. We will not accept additional pre-orders at that time. To avoid an unnecessary trip we strongly recommend you call your local store to determine availability. A $50 reservation deposit is required, which can be funded with cash, credit or trade. As we cannot control production and shipping issues by the manufacturer, a reservation deposit does not guarantee receipt of a system available to purchase at launch. Reservations/Purchases are limited to 1 per household.

Our limited online pre-order program will be announced at a later date, after software and accessory availability details are confirmed. Online product pricing and availability will vary and will be fulfilled independent of store reservations.
This is from US

EBgames Can said:
Limited Playstation 3 and Wii Pre-order for Canada

EB Games Canada stores will begin accepting limited pre-orders for the PlayStation 3 and Wii consoles on Monday, October 16, on a first come, first served basis. Due to extremely limited supply, we expect to reach our limit very quickly, most likely in minutes. We will not accept additional pre-orders at that time. To avoid an unnecessary trip we strongly recommend you call your local store to determine availability. $50 CDN in trade or a $200 CDN cash/credit reservation deposit is required. As we cannot control production and shipping issues by the manufacturer, a reservation deposit does not guarantee receipt of a system available to purchase at launch. Reservations/Purchases are limited to 1 per household.
Here is Canada's

ok so canada monday? damn i was so excited... aaghhh

Back